pregnancy from pre-cum

mommyx1

my oven is on
Reaction score
I have been online alot lately trying to figure out if you can get prego from pre-cum. I have found both yes and no. So I wanted to see if anyone here has any more knowledge on this matter.

It's rare but not impossible. I know people who the 'pull and pray' method didn't work for and now have healthy babies!

My understanding is that yes you can, but you probably wont.

Pre-cum only contains sperm if it is contaminated from the last time he had an orgasm. So if he hasn't been for a pee since he last came then some of his swimmers from his last orgasm could be picked up by the pre-cum. If he has been for a pee it will wash the tubes clean. So if you have a young stallion who gives you and himself pleasure multiple times a night then pull out and pray may not work so well... But if you have a worn out old banger who needs a day or more to recover then withdrawral is probably safe.

My understanding is that yes you can, but you probably wont.

Pre-cum only contains sperm if it is contaminated from the last time he had an orgasm. So if he hasn't been for a pee since he last came then some of his swimmers from his last orgasm could be picked up by the pre-cum.

This is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"