Pregnancy Funnies

alyssa.s

Reaction score
This morning my morning sickness came back with a vengeance. So I stood up and began wiping my mouth, blowing my nose etc. My pug was accompanying me in the bathroom and at the exact moment I stood up saw a spider. Of course her first reaction was to jump on the toilet. But I hadn't flushed or closed the lid yet so she literally went right into the bowl. So not only was I late to work because of the puking but also had to explain why I had to give the dog a bath before I came in :shrug:

Hahahaha hilarious! i had a laugh moment at my ultrasound.. the lady said its a girl! So i turned to my 3 year old and said its your baby sister a girl! And he gave me a sad face and said no i wanted a boy! Was laughing so much the woman had to stop scanning 😂 Xx

Haha! I went in lounge to settle down to do my hair with my straightening irons..... my dd and so both turn and ask me why I'm sat down with an iron!!!! I found it funny luckily :)

I was watching Shrek 2 and cried when Mongo died. Then cried when puss in boots did the cute cat face. Then cried when DH went "Christ sake..." Cause I was crying so much (I thought that was mean of him). This was in the space of less than 5 minutes. I didn't laugh but mum found it hilarious

LMAO :laugh2:

My story...starts when I missed my periods and was advised by a doctor friend to try a home pregnancy test. She told me how one line comes up if negative and two when positive.

So here we were, me and the hubby at 11 pm in the night, trying on the home pregnancy test for the first time...and nothing. I mean totally blank. Called up my friend and told her it drew blank. She couldn't and wouldn't believe it, but I was almost in tears.

She asked me "where did you put the drop?" I said "on the long strip"...silence...then she screams at me "Idiot, wasn't there a small hole beside the long strip?" I say "Yes!! Was I supposed to put the drop there?"

She started laughing and did not stop for a few minutes :)

Took the test next day and got two very bright lines :)

I told our DD (3 in mid-Nov) that I had a baby in my tummy. I asked her whether she would like a sister or a brother.
She pointed at my right boob and said "sister!" and then to my left boob and said "brother...!"
:haha:
I'm not sure she gets it! :wacko:

I told our DD (3 in mid-Nov) that I had a baby in my tummy. I asked her whether she would like a sister or a brother.
She pointed at my right boob and said "sister!" and then to my left boob and said "brother...!"
:haha:
I'm not sure she gets it! :wacko:

I also have a child who thinks the baby lives in my boob!

Ha! I wouldn't mind if my knockers were mahoosive... but they aren't!!

I actually feel like my baby is growing in my right boob. That is the only thing on me that has grown. I thought being plus sized I would show quickly, but nope. Just one big tit.

I'm a teacher and I had a little girl say to me today "miss, is your baby out already as your belly is pretty small looking". I feel pretty big so Her comment made me smile 😊

I work at an after school program and I still haven't told my kiddos! I work with kindergarteners, just not sure how to approach it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->