• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy is dragging.....

M

Miss406

Blurrrrghhh!

Anyone else?
Only 7 weeks tomorrow :haha: Just feels like it's so dragging...... :wacko:

Yep i am 7 weeks on tuesday and with the extra worry of my scan last week time is going.extra slow x

12 days until my first scan......... Time is just too draggy draggy...

I even put my Christmas Tree up today as a diversion tactic lol! X

yep! I found out at 3/4 weeks, had first scan at 4+5, so its been forever, got my 12 week scan tomorrow, FINALLY!!!

It's dragging for me too, it seems like it's been months since i got my BFP!!!!

I know how you feel. I'm counting the sleeps (19) until my 12 week scan, which will be my first scan. Just want to hear that everything's ok so far.

I have my second scan on tuesday just two more days, i cant wait i'm scared though but i'm hoping for a happy outcome my sac only measured 4 weeks 5 days but i had a yolk sac and fetal pole with a possible heartbeat so i'm really concerned about the small sac.

I'm just so bored with it... I want a nice bump I can cradle around town with me... I know it's early but I already have a moses basket and clothes............ Just way too excited and can't stop myself so that's why the tree went up today... to divert myself from looking at breast pumps lol!!!

Lol i know exactly how you feel hun, the time is really dragging, i cant wait to get my midwife booking appointment so I'll have something to look forward to lol x

Lol i know exactly how you feel hun, the time is really dragging, i cant wait to get my midwife booking appointment so I'll have something to look forward to lol x

You are not far behind me ;)
When is your MW booking in appointment? Mines 13th of this month so only 10 more days.......... can't wait though :D

Quick question. R u guys from usa? Just seem everyone is getting early scans. In uk the first is 12 weeks?

I found it dragged until about 10 weeks now it seems to be going fast as I have lots of appointments ect.

I've had 2 scans so far, 7+1 and 9+1 but these aren't through NHS they were given to me by my private IVF clinic (but I didn't pay for them)

xx

Quick question. R u guys from usa? Just seem everyone is getting early scans. In uk the first is 12 weeks?

I'm in the UK - I am paying to go private as I don't trust the NHS with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->