Pregnancy is unlikely?

Kittyxx

Reaction score
So, all my life I've had irregular periods. I would go months on and then months off. My doctors told me it would be highly unlikely for me to ever become pregnant. I've wanted babies for as long as a can remember so, naturally, this news devastated me. But eventually I was able to look on the brightside of things. I mean, my boyfriend and I never even use a condom anymore. (Boyfriend of 4 years). But recently I've been noticing things are a little off with myself; I'm nauseous a lot, sometimes I have to throw up without any sign in advance...like just out of nowhere, I'm constipated to the high heavens which is unusual for me, I'm so tired...ALL of the time, my breasts are tender, and the slightest smell of something sends me off my rocker. I haven't had sex in 3 or so weeks, as my boyfriend is off on business (he'll be home tomorrow! :D). I'm not stupid, I know the signs of pregnancy, it's a little too early to take a test still...but what's the likelihood that I could be pregnant if I've been deemed infertile?

is it only your irregular periods that have been a problem or have you been diagnosed with anything? If it's just irregular periods that doesn't mean you're infertile . I have gone for 7 months without a period before I didn't test as I didn't think I'd be pregnant but i was. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->