Pregnancy isn't an illness...

Mya209

Reaction score
...but I feel so crappy! I've had to leave work early because I couldn't cool down (no air con) and felt dizzy and sick and went really pale! Now I'm on my commute home on a hot train feeling sick and want to cry!

I promised myself I'd be positive about everything and appreciate what could be my last pregnancy but I feel so crappy and the nausea is getting me down!

I know it's gonna be ok but it all feels very yuck at the mo!

I feel you. This is my third hyperemesis pregnancy and I'm more miserable than ever!! I always feel guilty when I whinge about something that ends with something so amazing but sometimes you just have to feel sorry for yourself and have a whinge!

I'm very lucky as I don't have HG but my nausea is a lot worse than my previous pregnancy and I have a sick phobia/ anxiety.

I feel relatively positive about things but in this heat (UK) it builds up and I have to work in an office full time with no air con and lots of meetings and stuff! Yuck

Try not to beat yourself up! It's natural to have highs and lows. You can't be a ray of sunshine ALL the time. You're human. :) Be gentle with yourself.

:hugs: It's tough being pregnant! As grateful as I am to finally be pregnant with my rainbow baby, it's impossible to just be upbeat and positive all of the time. We all have our ups and downs, so you're not alone. :hugs: Sorry you're feeling so cruddy today, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

I guess I sailed though last time so never felt particularly ill!

Is it bad to only have occasional nausea? And please please help me find the march mallows group.

Bad in what sense? It doesn't mean anything is wrong! We're all different!
Just click the image in my signature and it'll take you to the group

Trust me, you do not want full on nausea!

I wouldn't worry about occasional nausea. :) Some women get no nausea, some get a little bit, some get a TON. Varies so much person to person, pregnancy to pregnancy. :)

And here's the March group: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...arch-mallows-due-march-2015-come-join-us.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->