Pregnancy mask!

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
I seem to get different symptoms every pregnancy!

Just wondered if anyone could share their experiences with having "pregnancy mask"

Did it get darker and spread as the weeks went by?

I've gotten it every pregnancy but it's getting worse with every pregnancy.. now I look like I have freckles across the bridge of my nose from lower eye to lower eye.. I can't imagine what it will look like at my due date :/ I'll try to take a pic!

I have it a little bit. Got some when pregnant with my son, the 5 minutes that I was actually into the sunlight.
This time around it was my wedding that we spent outside and it was very sunny... so yeah freckles/spots everywhere under my eyes and the bridge of my nose. And a little bit of discoloration next to my mouth.

I'm not really bothered by it though. And I do like freckles (there just not really freckles).

Keep your face out of direct sunlight! It makes it worse.

I have it a little bit on my cheeks, but I already have a lot of freckles so it isn't all that noticeable. I only really noticed it a couple of weeks ago, I don't think other people would think anything of it or even notice unless I pointed it out. I don't really remember if I had it last pregnancy.

Yeah its a weird one as mine looks slightly dirty.. not dark but just wondered if I had it since 8-12 weeks pregnant ia it going to get darker regardless of whether im in the sun?!

God I think it is getting darker!
Bumping this thread - anyone else?!?

With my last pregnancy I had dark pigmentation under one of my eyes-- it looks like I has smudged mascara :/ it sucks and I think it's coming back this time too! It actually got worse right at the end and for a little while after he was born. I have no idea if the sun makes it worse or not.

I had what looked like a birth mark come up just under my boobies when i was pregnant with both DDs, was really strange because it came up before i had even found out and thought it was strange. I didn't even know what it was at first until i first joined this site a few years ago. It's funny how pregnancy does strange things to our bodies. With this pregnancy i only have a tiny brown mark about the size of my little fingernail, before it was huge. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->