Pregnancy Massage – Philadelphia Western Suburbs

samcevoy

Reaction score
Pregnancy Massage – Philadelphia Western Suburbs – You are Needed!
Therapeutic Pregnancy Massage significantly improves both the physical and emotional health and well-being of the mother! Pregnant women are needed to provide structured feedback of massage’s physical and emotional benefits in return for receiving greatly discounted massages. The Professional and Licensed Massage Therapist is gathering experiences and data to write an article or book explaining and documenting the benefits of therapeutic massage both during pregnancy and afterwards during the postpartum period.

The Massage Therapist – Stephen McEvoy:
Diploma Graduate of the Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy (PSMT) – 1998
Licensed Massage Therapist in Pennsylvania – MSG000563
Trained in Pregnancy and Postpartum Massage
Professional Active Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
14-Years’ Experience as a Professional Massage Therapist
Bachelor and Master Degrees from New York University and the Polytechnic Institute of New York
Published Book Author on an Unrelated Topic

While our address is West Chester (Pennsylvania), we are located midway between West Chester and Newtown Square, and between Media and Frazer. My office is in our home. (Before cutting back my hours in Massage Therapy, I had a large four-room office suite with employees and massage-therapist subtenants.)

The Detailed Offer:
Receive up to two 60-minute Pregnancy Massages and one Postpartum Massage for $20 each. You must be able to state that you have a healthy pregnancy. If you have any high-risk issues or restrictions, you will need a written authorization from your physician okaying therapeutic massage during pregnancy. You may advise your physician that the therapeutic massages will address soft tissue and muscles, and that no pressure will be placed on the abdomen.

You will be able to discuss any and all questions and concerns before making your first appointment. You may e-mail Steve. This website is not permitting me to list my e-mail address or a link to my website. By searching for my name "stephen a. mcevoy" in quotes along with the word massage, you will find everything about me. Alternatively, you can call our business line – 610-399-8950. Steve’s wife Marge (a nurse) usually answers the phone calls and can handle most questions.
You may bring someone with you for any and all appointments. If that non-pregnant person also wants a massage, they can have one before or after your massage for the discounted price of $30. This incentive is offered as an additional motivation for your traveling, involvement and participation.
In return, you will be expected to fill out a questionnaire after each massage and respond to pertinent questions. If any professional organization reviewing my records requires data verification, you agree that you may be contacted in the future by that professional organization solely for verification of your massages and reports thereof.
Depending on the amount of responses, it is expected that this offer may be valid for approximately 18 months to collect a sufficient volume of data.

I have found it necessary to increase the rates in the offer to $25 for interested pregnant women - for up to 2 pregnancy and 1 postpartum massages.

The rate for one travel buddy remains at $30.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"