Pregnancy & MSN Buddy - Due mid September - US or UK

P

peabean

Hi everybody,

Just wanted a handful of buddies to get to know better and share the highs and lows with. Might be open to texting later!

I'm 27, recently married, and 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Early estimate puts my due date at 19th September 2009.

Anyone similar?

Look forward to meeting you! :happydance:

*UPDATE* Search closed, but feel free to use this thread to share your thoughts!!

Bump!

Would be great to meet one or two people to message/text, preferably due in September. I know there are a couple of threads already set up for this, but I didn't want to start a massive thread, just find a couple of people to chat to. Don't even know if I'm doing this right, LOL. I just feel a bit overwhelmed by the sheer volume of people on other threads!

I'll be a very supportive/encouraging messaging buddy, I pinky promise! :friends:

Hi! I'm 6 weeks 4 days, so we are due right about the same time. I'm here if you wanna talk or compare symptoms :)

Hi there! I'm 6 weeks and 3 days. I'm due around Sept 19! I, too, am here if you want to be buddies! It's always nice to have people to talk to/share concerns/symptoms, etc! :hug:

I'm due on the 19th Sept too! It's obviously a great day!

Thanks for replying girls!! I've added you all as contacts and will probably send you a pm in just a bit! Hoorah for 19th September!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->