Pregnancy/MSN buddy/txt buddy UPDATE (edd-22/2/09)

enigma

mum of 3 nearly 4.
Reaction score
Hiya, im expecting my forth baby in febuary 09.
I've been married for 11 months but been together for years, i have a little girl who's 7 and 2 boys who are 6 and 4.
I want a buddy who is due round the same time as me and has a similar family situation.
I also have ceasarean births and would prefare a buddy who does also, but thats just me being fussy, ill chat to anyone, really.
Hmmm, i think thats it. :hugs:

Hi enigma - my date is around 2nd March but hasnt been confirmed yet. I had some spotting/bleeding yesterday so unsure how far the pregnancy is going to go but as i had spotting with first two pregnancies im going to try and stay positive about things.

I have two girls one 6 and one 4 and this will be my third pregnancy. My first was a emergency c section but had my second by normal delivery. Ive been married almost 8 years. Im a stay at home mum. My no2 now going on to start school this year so defo would be intrested in having somebody to share thoughts with.

Let me know if you want to pass details. x

hi goofy :hi:

yeah, sounds good to me, ill pm my msn to you.
im a little bit dippy though, so be prepared, lol.

hey girls

I am a mum of three, not pregnant at the moment but always up for a chinwag, let me know if u want my msn addy x

Yeah sure, im always up for a rant about the kids, lol.

im about sumwhere :) due feb 25th ish, already got dd (10) and ds(4). :)

Hi icculcaz, would you like to me to send you my msn?
My dates are wrong, midwife said i was 6-7 weeks gone and gave me a edd of 22nd Feb, but im not changing my ticker until ive confirmed the date by scan.
just let me know. :thumbup:

Ok, ive updated because im looking for a text buddy too, lol.
Im not on msn all that much.
I not one for constantly texting, just one every now and again or when i need to chat about something and cant get on the net and vice versa.
So if you want a text buddy thats good at saving your credit :thumbup: let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->