Pregnancy Symptoms? 7DPO..Help!

Wannabmama19

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Symptoms are listed below!! Also in DPO description

I am currently going to be 7 DPO (on May 17). My nipples have been hurting and I have been getting little sharp pain in the areola area, (growing?). I haven't been really nauseated since 2 DPO - 5 DPO I still feel a little sick when I eat something that doesn't agree with my tummy
(preggo sign?). My next sign is I am tired, I can barley do anything also I am falling asleep in the car and, usually I don't and then, have to take naps or I will feel very tired at night at go to bed by 6 pm when I am in bed by 9 or 10 pm. Last thing that started 1 day after ovulation was cramping! My main thing today is cramping so from 1 DPO - 6 DPO probably going to be cramping at 7DPO (LOL). headaches was a main thing until 1DPO - 4DPO also back aches was from 3 DPO- 6DPO. Is it also possible to urinate a lot during early pregnancy I am just wondering I have been tested for bladder infections and everything is normal. Btw i did have S*X on my ovulation day tmi!!

Nipples hurting
areola pain
Tired
Cramping
headaches
back aches
frequent urination

Those sound like promising symptoms. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee as most of the tww symptoms, pregnant or not, are caused by progesterone and that can be high regardless.
I've had several symptoms myself and at 8dpo I'm already itching to test lol.
Good luck.

thank you im so wanting to test but its too soon. My partner left me today he said it was too much if i was prego or not he didnt want to be with me so im trying not to stress. Its really hard :( His loss right?

That's awful, but yes, it is definitely his loss. And if this happens not to be your month and you want to keep trying to conceive there are plenty of donors who you can work with.

yes exactly but i plan to wait for a bit but thank you so much for your help please let me know if you get your BFP this month! I have a feeling but trying not to let my body trick me! Sending baby dust!!

lol I'll let you know. I wish you luck, hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->