pregnancy symptoms but negative test 2 days before AF

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
hi all
So this is our 1st month of NTNP for baby #2 and im having all the symptoms i did with my daughter. sore boobs and nipples (really hurts when my LO pushes on them or smacks them by accident when playing) feel a bit sick increased hunger and had some tummy cramps about a week ago.
if i am pregnant i would have concieved on the 15th or 16th which is 10 days ago roughly. i did a clearblue test this morning (2 days before AF is due) but it came out negative - i do feel really disappointed but is there a chance it just isnt showing up yet? or am i just clutching at straws and just accept its not our month.
Any advice or supportive words would be appriciated

I know you must be disappointed but you're not out yet!

As hard as it is I would wait about 3 or 4 days and then test again. I think the clear blue tests aren't as sensitive as the early response ones so it's entirely possible that it's just not picking up on the hormone yet.

Good luck!

You're not out til AF shows!!! I had all kinds of symptoms myself and I don't know if I just didn't have a sticky bean but my AF finally started today and was supposed to start 3 days ago. My cycles are normally 30-32 days and this one was 35. Hoping the best for you and lots of sticky baby dust!! :dust:

i took a frer and theres a faint positive line. am convinced its there!! hoping AF dont turn up 2moro now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->