pregnancy symptoms going away..is it problem

florida2001

Reaction score
Hi,
I am today 9 weeks pregnant. I was last week in doctor office and had ultrasound done. I saw heart beating. Today I feel like my only symptoms boobs soreness, heaviness are gong away. does it means any problem? How can you tell whether is something wrong. I read about missed miscarriage and I am so worried. Can you miscarry and do not have any symptoms?
thank you

I would think at 9 weeks you'd likely have noticeable symptoms with a MC. But, I'm not expert. As far as symptoms go, I had 2 or 3 days half a week ago where I felt great. Tons of energy, and no nausea. But then it all came back with a vengeance. I'm 8+2.

thank you, it is just strange to me not to feel heaviness and fulness. Ehh hope it is ok.

I'll cross my fingers for you. But I bet you're fine. So you never had morning sickess (or nausea) or fatigue? Sounds like you got lucky with having only mild first trimester symptoms, and second tri is just around the corner ( or so I keep telling myself).

I remember that happening in my first pregnancy around that time, I kept thinking 'it's not in there anymore! I'm not pregnant anymore! What's happening!' but I had a very happy and healthy pregnancy, he sure was in there, he was just giving me a break from the symptoms for a little while :)

This exact thing happened to me last week at around the same time (9-10 wks.) I totally thought it was all over and freaked out. I was so upset and got my husband all upset. I finallly called doc and told her what was going on and she had me come in. Everything was fine. Baby's heart was beating away and he/she was even moving her hands and feet! My last and only other pregnancy ended in a MMC so I totally get the worry. I'm sure everything is fine. Oh, and my symptoms did end up coming back a few days later but they still aren't as bad as they were before. I hope this gives you some hope/anxiety relief.

around 9 weeks is when the placenta forms and takes over, so it's not uncommon for symptoms to lessen. It happened in both my previous pregnancies, and I have 2 healthy LO's now :)

Mine seem to come and go too, I have good days and bad days x

Yeah mine did that I panicked coz a loss before. And baby was fine. They do come and go. I had days when I didn't feel pregnant. Good luck xx

At about 10 weeks mine started coming and going. I had a scan at 10+4 and all was fine. Now I have days where I feel fine and the odd day where I feel sick again. I've read it's normal for symptoms to start decreasing around week 9/10, so I'm sure you're ok hun x

I felt fine the last 2 days.... like aside from peeing every hour - I had nothing! Scan was yesterday and went great! I think when you start to near the end of your 1st tri symptoms can come and go or lessen Xx

I had a MMC at 9 weeks, and of the signs that something was wrong was loss of my symptoms (nausea, breast soreness). So sometimes loss of symptoms is a bad sign. Sometimes symptoms naturally come and go, too - in my last pregnancy I used to have nausea and breast tenderness one week, and nothing the next week but AF cramps. But my baby was fine! Hopefully, that'll be the case for you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->