Pregnancy symptoms gone at 5 weeks

mbg81

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I guess I just need some reassurance or maybe a reality check. So I've been having nausea, sore boobies, bloated, and definitely feeling my uterus, night sweats, cm. And the last two days, nothing :( just feeling nervous and very emotional. My second beta is on Monday which cannot come soon enough. I'm working a night shift right now, so I can't even go to bed and forget about it. Maybe someone can offer some insight. Anyone else have their symptoms dissappear and everything was ok. Thank you

Symptoms coming and going is usually pretty normal. Mine vary per day! Good luck on Monday :hugs:

I'm 5 weeks too and have absolutely no symptoms. It is worrying but even if you fo for a scan, they probably wouldn't be able to see much. If your not bleeding I wouldn't worry too much :) gosh I should take my own advice lol xx

It's so hard not to panic lol the whole pregnancy is a worry after worry! First it's the beta, than second beta, than heart beat, than please God help me make it to 12 weeks, than its please let me make it to 23 weeks, etc. Omg!!! I drive myself nuts!!!

Me too lol my doctors don't do betas, just have to wait until the 12 week scan! And it's terrifying when u get there, drives me nuts any little pain I'm like omg. And this lack of symptoms is horrible. I know everyone has told me to enjoy it lol but I can't! With all my previous pregnancies I've had sore boobs before a bfp and I have nothing!! Lol just have to wait it pit z

The only reason why I'm getting betas done is because I had ivf. If it wasnt for that, my ob doesn't do first ultrasound till 20 weeks!!! No way would I wait thay long lol I would get a private scan. And just to put your mind at ease, my last pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms. Nothing!! And had a healthy full term baby. But this pregnancy, I had lots of early symptoms to my surprise but than they all dissappeared lol ggrrrr
P.S. my husband thinks I'm crazy lol

20 weeks! That's a long time to wait, u would Deffo need to have a private scan lol. I've read that symptoms come and go, probably get to about 8 weeks and it'll all hit at once haha 😂, x

It's still very early a lot of those symptoms are also common around that time with a menstrual cycle it takes a while for pregnancy hormones to build up and increase symptoms (if any)

I was lucky other than tiredness and sick once in the whole first trimester (now 17+2)

Relax

Just wanted to give a quick update in case someone else had similar worries. So I just received my second beta results which were 15,865. The nurse said that is a good number. So my ultrasound is on October 5th.

Thank you mumtojaydon!! How are you feeling?

Had my ultrasound today, baby measuring 4 days ahead. Some days all my pregnancy symptoms dissappear completely. So it's nothing to worry about :)

I'm doing OK thanks, still no symptoms, waiting on my scan! I had a midwife appointment, she thinks I'm about 12 weeks due to the height of my uterus. She said it's above the pelvic area if I was 7 weeks it would still be tucked behind the pelvis. Just have to wait and see :) I do look about 5 months pregnant lol x

My symptoms were very inconsistend.
First I had super slight nausea and a feeling in my uterus every day. At 5-6 weeks it was more cramps, shortness of breath and fatigue, then 7-8 some more nausea on and off and some time between week 8 and 9 most symptoms disappeared. I have ligament pain and that is about it :shrug: Never had betas done but baby was doing great on a 10+ week scan.

I noticed my nausea also seems to depend on foods I eat...High carb foods and sugar = nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->