Pregnancy symptoms??

Ava7

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies, very new to this site as me and my bf have been WTT but came off the pill (cerazette) about 8 weeks ago. we haven't been trying but not preventing either. i havent had a period yet but i know this is normal coming off cerazette.

anyway i think i ovulated bout 2 and half weeks ago and and since then have been getting lots of preg symptoms:

-dull headaches (from probs 5dpo)
-EXTREME nausea in waves so bad sometimes! (started 3 days ago)
-very tired
-sore boobs
-very very hot flashes (again started about 3 or 4 days ago)
-needing to wee a lot
-and also breaking out (dont know if this is preg symptom)

did a test yesterday and it was negative. should i do another one?

what do you all think?? and if im not pregnant i dont know what on earth is wrong with me!

much love xx

oops forgot to say also have been getting mild cramps a lot. this started quite soon after ovulation i think. not normal if i was going to come on because i never have mild cramps only really really bad ones! xx

Hopeful symptoms! When are you going to test again?

im very new to this so im not sure when to test again.. ive heard that hormone levels double every couple of days??

im thinking tomorrow morning

Hiya Hun I'm also new to this. 3rd month of trying and I'm hoping its the one *fingers crossed*. I've got the same symptoms, needing to pee allllll the time, even in the middle of the night and I've never ever needed the toilet in the night :o. Feel so tired, really hungry very often, dull back and abdomen aches, headaches, bla bla. Not like symptoms if AF is coming though, it's quite different. Done 3 tests in 2 days and both neg and I was due AF on the 7th. :( dont know when to test again! I hate waiting!!

xx

waiting is horrible! just want to know either way! tested again yesterday and was negative still :( im going to test again tuesday i think.

fingers crossed for you sweetie let me know how you get on xx

Another BFN this morning! Hubby was let down :( we said we'd just wait a week, see if AF shows, if not we'll test again :( xxx

i went through this a couple of months ago its a pain ssskeeping my fingers crossed for you both xxx

hello! in the same boat! af was due the 4th and nothing!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->