Pregnancy symtoms gone overnight !!

Ashley25

Reaction score
Yesterday, I woke up and my few pregnancy symptoms ( sore nipples, nausea since 6 weeks, some light cramping) were completely gone! I am 9 weeks pregnant. My boobs almost fee like they shrunk overnight as well! I am really nervous. Has anyone had this happen to them so soon and been ok?

You don't HAVE to have symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy. Settle your mind! :)

With my son I woke up one day at about 12 weeks and felt completely normal! And it carried on like that. Your placenta starts to take more of a role at 9-10 weeks so it's perfectly normal to feel better :) I hope it carries on for you! I'm 9-10 weeks and still feel like rubbish :( just enjoy this time you feel good! X

Your placenta is perhaps taking over. Normal normal normal. I never got sore breasts x

I prodded my boobs all day yesterday as they felt normal - by this morning they were really sore and have been almost all day, but now feel normal again! My symptoms come and go x

thanks girls! I have since had cramping on and off for 2 days but no bleeding. I'm still so scared cramping combined with symptoms going away over night ! I decided to be crazy and take a pregnancy test and the line was so pale I barely even saw it. I have a scan tomorrow so I'm really hoping that I'm wrong :( going to be a night full of worry!

thanks girls! I have since had cramping on and off for 2 days but no bleeding. I'm still so scared cramping combined with symptoms going away over night ! I decided to be crazy and take a pregnancy test and the line was so pale I barely even saw it. I have a scan tomorrow so I'm really hoping that I'm wrong :( going to be a night full of worry!

Taking a pregnancy test at 9 weeks is bound to make you worry because there are so many hormones in your system by then that it messes up the test and makes it look LESS strong. It's called the hook effect and trust me it's real.

At 9 weeks I had a week of feeling miraculously better. at 12+4 I was hugging the bowl again. My boobs were much less sore too, and I was (still am actually) getting a lot of pressure in my pelvis that almost felt like cramps. If the cramping is sharp it could also be gas, gas pain when you're pregnant is much different than any other gas pain you've probably ever had!

Anyway my symptoms went on and off from week to week and I had a scan yesterday with a little bean using my bladder as a trampoline. So yes, I've had the symptoms go away and my pregnancy still seems to be going fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->