Pregnancy Test

Lovebugz

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone of you have taken a pregnancy test, and it came back faintly positive, i took two of them and they both came back that way. I also took a pink dye one and it came back the same way. Let me know.

My test at 14 dpo was super faint and all going well so far Fx, how many dpo are you?

I was like 4 weeks when I test. When I decided to take it, I was nauseous every morning, sore breast, weight gain, acne

Do you know how many dpo you are? The first day I took one was at 7dpo with a faint positive and by that evening it was darker on a first response test ;)

No bc at the time I was irregular. I normally get my cycle on 25th of each month

Yea they usually are faint until a bit after your missed period. Mine were faint until I was about 5 weeks pregnant

I bet you're pregnant! :) retest with a First Response! Hold your pee for a bit first ;)

You should totally retest either this evening or tomorrow morning ;) make sure you update!

Mine was really faint at 11 dpo with FMU. I attached a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 29
I've had a lot of faint tests hence my user name :thumbup: wait a few days and it should get better. If it's still very faint in a week or so you might want to ask your doctor to check your levels, but chances are your line will get darker in a few days. I'm over 10 weeks now and have still never got the test line darker then the control. And I really tried :blush:

Yeah, i've taken like 4 of them and they've come back the same way. I've had every symptom with it. Good Luck!

I just wanted to give everyone a update on me from my post in July. I miscarried on July 25. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->