Pregnancy Tests at the Dollar Store!!?!

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
I had to laugh - and thought you guys could use a laugh as well! I saw the tests at our local Dollarama. What the heck?! How can the drug stores sell them for $15- $18 - and you can buy the same stick for a buck?! When the time comes I may buy a twelve pack, hehe. :rofl: Anyone used these? Almost seems too good to be true.

I have bought them from ebay and have yet to get that magic line.

:hug:

I bought mine from ebat the 1st month i ttc and got a :bfp: a day b4 :witch: was due. they where the 10ul ones:happydance:

I bought a few...good to pee on during the 2ww...whether they work or not..hahahaha
just kidding....I have read that they do in fact work....just made in china and sent right to the store, so thats why so cheap....the ones here are 25 ul......so will detect jus before AF not 4 days before like the 10 ul ones.
I'm thinking aout getting some cheapies from ebay....save some money..or just wait for Af to so..hehehehe
ya right

I got a faint positive when I found out I was pregnant last time with a dollarama test...I am also in Canada. I also had a friend that got a dark positive with a dollarama test and it was the first test she took also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->