Pregnancy & Text buddy - Early November 2010 - UK (Hampshire)

Pixelle

1 plus 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for someone who's due around the same time as me - 5th-12th November 2010.

I'm 29 and pregnant with my first baby. I live in Southampton with my OH.

I don't have any friends near where I live (closest is a 40mile round trip) so often get quite lonely. I also work from home so have no interaction with anyone, all day.

I sound pretty desperate and sad, yeah? :rofl:

Anyway, would be good to have a buddy :flower:

:wave:

hi, i dont live anywhere near you i dont think (but my geography is pretty bad so i could be for all i know:blush:) but im due november 13th and actually just posted my own buddy thread without noticing yours! xx

Hello loulabump :flower:

Distance doesn't really matter :) But yeah, you're pretty far from me! :lol:

I posted in the 3rd tri section too, so as to double my chances of finding a buddy! :rofl:

Not really sure how this goes but it's good to talk to you knowing we're due almost the same time :) :flower:

Hiya

I am in the same boat reallly, I'm 31 and this is my first baby and I am due on the 11th November but as I am having a cesarean I am going to be having my little girl around the 2nd Nov. I'm pretty lonely at the moment too as my friends have all 'ditched' me due to being pregnant (my best friend had IVF at the same time I conceived but lost it as it was ectopic and all my other friends are too scared to talk to me now for fear of upsetting her....the last time I saw them was when I was 8 weeks pregnant!)
I married my husband 5 weeks ago but we've been together for just over 5 years and he looks after me as I seem to be getting every medical thing listed in my pregnancy book. The midwife was laughing the other day as now it looks like I might have diabetes (wont know until tuesday when I have to do another sample).
Anyway, I hope I havent put you off, I'd love a buddy to chat to
xx :flower:

I've had a busy few days with my 21st coming up so I haven't had time to come back on and give you a proper reply!

If you want my mobile number let me know and I will PM you with it, or if you would prefer to keep in touch via facebook heres the linky www.facebook.com/louloureynolds

I've had a worryingly quiet few days baby not doing as much wriggling but I think it must have been because I've had my mind on other stuff because he's giving me some hard jabs this morning! They like to scare us don't they! :D xx

Hey there Wirral_Kitty :flower:
Looks like you're having a tough time of it! I had a few problems early on but fingers crossed things have settled down. I have a GTT on Thursday to check for diabetes so hoping that goes okay! Hope your tests come back okay :)
If you'd like to stay in touch on Facebook, mine is https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=773855200

Hey loulabump :flower:
I've been pretty busy over the weekend too. What will you be doing for your 21st? God, I feel old now :rofl:
I'll add you to my FB :)
I think when we're concentrating on other things, baby seems quiet. Had that a few times and then panicked but they do certainly like to keep us on our toes! :)

hi!!
im due baby number 4 and i am due 9th nov - i have 3 girlies and this ones a boy :D
i am 24 and also live in hampshire but i am in the north near basingstoke
x

Hiya ladies

I'm 28 and due baby number 5 on November 14th... Dunno what it is, we're team yellow, and all because bubs wouldn't open its legs :lol:

Have got 3 boys and a girl so far so who knows what this one will be..

Am from Manchester, a buddy would be fab :thumbup:

Sorry ladies, I completely forgot about this thread! Been so busy with things lately!

Nanomey: I'm in the South (Southampton) but know Basingstoke area pretty well. How's your pregnancy going so far? :flower:

MumOfPlenty: You certainly have a good screen name....5 children?! I'm scared of having just the one :rofl: My baby was awkward at scan time....it's by no means positive ours is a boy! Hopefully we'll find out next week for sure, when I have a growth scan! How's the pregnancy been so far? :flower:

I'll try to remember to keep up with this thread! So forgetful :lol:

MumOfPlenty: You certainly have a good screen name....5 children?! I'm scared of having just the one :rofl: My baby was awkward at scan time....it's by no means positive ours is a boy! Hopefully we'll find out next week for sure, when I have a growth scan! How's the pregnancy been so far? :flower:

I'll try to remember to keep up with this thread! So forgetful :lol:

Pregnancy so far has been fine but hard to get our heads round.. As you already know.. How weird is it that we posted on this thread before we knew who each other was :lol:

How many bump buddies have you got now? :lol:

I'm a little way away from Southampton in north east hampshire, i think im about an hour or so drive from you. due slightly earlier too on 31st october but who knows he could stay in a lilt while longer!

PM me if you wanna chat :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"