Pregnancy/Text/Facebook Buddy - Early May 2009 UK

ribboninthesky

Proud Mum of 3! :o)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I'm Shell, I'm 32 and my EDD is the 9th May, I'm looking for any ladies who are due around the same time as me (so late April through to Mid July).

I do have MSN, but I don't use it that often. I'm always logged into facebook though and any of my inboxes are always open! :)

I live on Merseyside in the UK, not Liverpool but the Wirral which is over the other side of the River Mersey.

I've already got 2 children, Jack is 12 and Siân is 10, Jack's 13th birthday is the 8th May so I'm gonna have a busy and expensive time of it next year! :dohh:

I've been with my partner Steve for just over 6 years, this is his first child so he is over the moon!!

Me? I'm dreading it because I know what's to come! :rofl:

Any ladies who would like to be my buddy, please PM me ~ it would be lovely to compare notes and to encourage each other as we get closer to the big day! :happydance:

Shell xxx

lesleyann & xxjacquixx are both due in may and are looking for buddies!!

hi im also due in may, 6th 09 ,i am also always on facebook! lol i spend far too much time on it ;-). i am expecting my 3rd child i already have a girl and a boy.
kim xx

Due on the 21st and also waste my life away with facebook. I need to get myfix whilst there isnt a baby needing my attention =]

Hiya also spend alot of time on facebook due 14 may already have 2 boys.

:happydance: Im due on the 6th May as well!!!! And if not on here, or at work, can be found on facebook!!!!!! What did i do before computers!!! x

hey im due 15th may and yep forever on facebook what will i do when babys here lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->