Pregnancy & Text/Msn Buddy - Due Early August 2011

OH had already told my family on a night out!! We told his by making a photo memories calendar with family pics on it, then on Aug 6th we wrote 'baby number 2 due today' his mother was so excited!! she was screaming and showing everyone else. I didnt expect much of a reaction from her but she certainly shocked me!! x

thanks hun x

aww thats a great reaction its alot easier when family are happy for you.. my mums still annoyed about it but oh well everyone else is happy... have you thought about getting the flu jab? x

yeh my mum was on about the jab, said she heard on the radio that pregnant women should get it. Im seeing my midwife on the 8th so i think ill question it. I had flu really bad last year so might be a good idea to get the jab! u gonna get it? x

i had mine on new years eve my OH kept going on about it and mentioned it when we were in doctors so i got it. feeling fine just my arm was a little sore but i think if its good for baby its worth it.

and also like 2 say Happy New Year hunny xx

Hello :) So hows things with you? have u had a scan date? I had my 12 week scan today and everything was fab! Baby was being a bit naughty and was sleeping in a headstand position making it difficult for measurements!! The lady had to prod a bit to wake it up lol How u been feeling? Hope all is well :) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->