• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pregnancy, txt&msn buddies-due around december 08-uk

katix333

Mom of 3
Reaction score
im looking for a text buddie, also msn buddies anyone due around december mark, im due 9th december xxx

I wud love to be your text buddy although i dont have much knowledge on pregnancy as this is my 1st nd my first appointment wit then midwife is on thurs 29th Aug....

I too would be text buddies with you aswell as msn if you like?

PM me :)

I wanna TXT buddy to :) Ive been lookin for one but doesnt seem to help lol

theres quite a lot for text buddies after new year onwards xxx

You just have to be patient ladies!! Remember we get lots of new members joining all the time looking for buddies

Dont worry though, i keep an eye on that section and if i spot people that would make a good pairing i'll point them in eachothers direction

i noticed holly! your quite helpful around the site! xxx

Hey gals, i'm up for being buddies. I'm about 21 weeks now and am due between 28th december and 1st january (it keeps changing!) *sigh*

Im free to become a text buddy!!! drop me a PM if you need my assistance although this is my 1st so im probably in the same boat as yourselves

Im free to become a text buddy!!! drop me a PM if you need my assistance although this is my 1st so im probably in the same boat as yourselves

Oooh the first is sooooo exciting - if not a bit daunting! I'm on number 3!!! I must be mad!! lol

Oooh the first is sooooo exciting - if not a bit daunting! I'm on number 3!!! I must be mad!! lol

I know its scary but nice at the same time

:cloud9:

Hi

Due dec 11th with blue bump :happydance:

*Email address removed, please read forum rules*

hey ladies i am due the 25th dec now with 2 lil boys how are u all? xx

Hi, I would also love to be your text buddy. I'm due late December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members