Pregnant 6 months after mmc

Congratulations :). I know how hard this is going to be for you and how difficult it is to think positively, i've had losses and this is the furthest i've gotten in a pregnancy so far...i've been a wreck! There's not really anything you can do but just enjoy this as much as you possibly can. I thought time was going to go really slowly up until every milestone but I was wrong, the time is flying and i'm finally beginning to feel like this might be it for me! I think for me, it's gotten a bit better after every scan but obviously being pregnant after a loss is full of worry. Everyone on this forum is here for you to talk through ANY worries you might have! I know people on this forum have saved me at times! Good luck and lots of sticky dust! Have faith :) xxx

How you doing dodders still keeping up that PMA I hope hunni xxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOw the hell did i miss your :bfp: hun im so so happy for you !! you truly deserve this! x

How you doing dodders still keeping up that PMA I hope hunni xxxx

:flower: yep am ok thanks !!!! am really concentrating on eating well (while I am not too sickey !!) am trying not to do too much, h has been ordered to do the hoovering and im being careful on what Im lifting tho its a little frustrating having to get H to do things I would normally do but its not worth the risk is it ?!

I am sooooooooooooooooo pleased for you!!! they have sent me for 2 early scans already so i'm being watched carefully this time around. any worried you have do not be afraid to contact whoever and tell them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->