Pregnant 8 weeks after giving birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifie123

Reaction score
Just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I only gave birth 13 weeks ago, !!

Wowsers, that was quick work! Your baby is gorgeous! Such a cutie. Hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Wowsers, that was quick work! Your baby is gorgeous! Such a cutie. Hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Thanks, I'm not sure what to do I didn't plan this and I'm only 20! My heads all over the place

I can understand the confusion! It's a fairly hectic time without all the complications of your situation! I'm sure that no matter what happens you'll be strong enough to deal with it. Live can throw some pretty crazy things at us sometimes!

congrats Im 20 also and my Daughters 14 months and Im 11 weeks Pregnant. there will be a 21 month age Gap between my two. I know its not as close as your Age Gap and i know that its going to be Tough but it will be worth it

Hi,

I have recently found out I am pregnant with baby #2.

I am exclusively breastfeeding and while we were not always 100% careful the pregnancy was still a shock and I didn`t find out til I was 8 weeks along. My cycles never returned so I had no idea until the morning sickness kicked in with a vengence!

In the process of trying to wean my 7 month old but he is not interested in bottles and SCREAMS everytime I try to give him soy formula (milk allergy). There will be 14 months between my two!!

It definitely is a lot to get your head around. Hope you can work it out.

Hi,

I have recently found out I am pregnant with baby #2.

I am exclusively breastfeeding and while we were not always 100% careful the pregnancy was still a shock and I didn`t find out til I was 8 weeks along. My cycles never returned so I had no idea until the morning sickness kicked in with a vengence!

In the process of trying to wean my 7 month old but he is not interested in bottles and SCREAMS everytime I try to give him soy formula (milk allergy). There will be 14 months between my two!!

It definitely is a lot to get your head around. Hope you can work it out.

Thanks, I'm not sure what to do I didn't plan this and I'm only 20! My heads all over the place

Hiya.
Just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel. I had my DD's extremely close together. My DD was 9 weeks old when I found out I was pregnant with DD no 2. I remember feeling sooo scared and anxious (I was only 19!)
At first it was hard, my oldest was exactly 11 months when she was born and it was a little bit like having twins!!
They're now 13 and 12 and absolutely the best of friends. Ofcourse they bicker, but now it's about clothes and makeup!!!

Irish twins! It'll be a lot of work, but worth it in the end as they should be so close. Have you got plenty of support as dealing with a small baby and being pregnant (and then dealing with two babies) will be tough, but you will manage. Good luck.

wow you are so lucky! i know you are scared right now but you will get round it eventually, i can imagine it would be so worth it in the end!
good luck! :hugs:

congratulations, I bet you are scared but you will be fine I have 18 months between my second and third and there will be 16 months between my third and fourth, I will have 3 under 3 and it is scary but also lots of fun, it is hard sometimes but the children will be so close xx goodluck xx

ive pm'd you back hun. Im only 21 too xx

I am wondering how this worked out b/c I am 8 weeks postpartum and EBF and have taken 3 pregnancy tests w/ faint lines.....I am so scared!

I am wondering how this worked out b/c I am 8 weeks postpartum and EBF and have taken 3 pregnancy tests w/ faint lines.....I am so scared!

If you need any advice, pm me hun. My twins were conceived when my baby girl was 10 weeks x

congrats, I wish you all the best, I know you can do it. xxx

You can do it.
I had my dd on the 17th October and then dd no 2 on the following 17th September!! It was hard work but so much fun. It was a bit like having twins when they were really little.
They're now 15 and 14 and like best friends (apart from when theyre pinching each others clothes!!!)

oh wow congratulations!! I had 12 months between 2 of my children it was the best age gap they have been so close! tried for that again but no luck will be 17 months between my last one and this one :winkwink: x

i mean... if u didnt want it to happen.. there is a thing called "protection" just saying not trying to be rude. congrats tho

Why? Are we commenting on this old post? I am curious though, whether she was pregnant. Or her HCG levels hadn't returned to normal yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"