Pregnant after being fully Vaxxed?

LisaZ

1 DD - 3 years old - 2 MC in 2020 - TTC baby #2
Reaction score
I’m just curious to know if anyone has gotten pregnant after being fully covid vaccinated or if you know someone that has gotten pregnant after?

I’ve had a chemical pregnancy since having the vaccine, I’ve never had issues conceiving until now. I’ve had 5 children, I’m not getting the booster!

No experience myself, but I know of people getting pregnant after the vaccine.

My sister was up in the air about getting vaxxed, as they're trying for their second baby currently. But here in Vic, Australia it is basically being enforced, so she had her first pfizer shot a week ago. I guess time will now tell.

I will say tho, you just never know what your fertility will do regardless... We have male factor infertility (pretty badly too, super low normal sperm count). Our first born was conceived after 1 round of IVF - all went perfectly. We frozen 15 embryos! When trying for our second, we suddenly had 3 misscarraiges back to back, before conceiving my second NATURALLY! Then when we decided to try for a third, we got pregnant naturally again on the first go!!!!! Something we never ever expected to experience! I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant with that baby, and everything looks great so far! I should add I was 28 when trying for first, hubby was 27. I was 31 when trying for second, hubby 30. And this time I was 35, hubby 34.. so again, unusual given fertility declines with age... but here we are!

I've also got several friends who got pregnant easily with first child, then massive struggles conceiving second baby (all before covid/vaccine being around).

Best of luck! Its hard to not be worried and have concerns! I think there is also a covid forum on here where women talk about their experiences :).

Couldn’t even count on one hand. Nobody I know has given birth yet. But they all got pregnant just as lowkey as before. All indications are healthy pregnancies. Best of luck!

I’ve had a chemical pregnancy since having the vaccine, I’ve never had issues conceiving until now. I’ve had 5 children, I’m not getting the booster!
Sorry to hear, I’ve had two of those back to back but 8 months before vaccine. Baby dust to you ❤️

A good friend of mine is 15 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby. She had issues conceiving her first but had no issues conceiving this one, and she was fully vaxxed a few months before conceiving.

I have a friend that is now 14 weeks pregnant and everything looks healthy so far. She has PCOS and got fully vaccinated, and she wasn't trying but somehow ended up pregnant. God is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->