Pregnant after Ectopic. Having some pains

Natvana

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I had surgery on March 5 to remove an ectopic pregnancy and also lost my left tube. I found out on April 1 that I am pregnant again. I started having some cramping and dull pain on my right side mainly, but a little on my left side. I am not bleeding, but I am nervous that I could be having another ectopic. The pain is in my lower, middle and upper back. I had my hug levels checked yesterday and they were 1059. I will have them checked again tomorrow, but I am freaking out a little. Anyone had this type of pain and have a healthy pregnancy?

Yes, I've had cramping which sometimes prefered one side in all my pregnancies but never had an ectopic. Good luck x

Thanks. I have 2 children already and I honestly can't remember what my back pain was like early on. I should probably keep a journal :)

Yes I had it after my ectooic and again with this pregnancy. If is most likely from the corpus leuteum cyst, but rmemeber the surgery/ectooic will also have left some scar tissue behind which will maybe be causing a bit of discomfort now everything is stretching due to the new pregnancy. Try not to worry I'm sure all is well. Good luck with your bloods :hugs: xxx

Hi, I'm currently 13+2 after an ectopic in September, but I had methotrexate so retained my tube. I have lots of pain at the ectopic site even now. Apparently you can be more sensitive to pain at the ectopic site. I have had 4 scans and all is well.

Thanks ladies, I am sure I am just being paranoid. I will let you know how tomorrow goes. I also have a scan scheduled for Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->