Pregnant after ectopic

ColettaJoy

Reaction score
In May 2011, I suffered an ectopic pregnancy and lost my right tube. I got my normal period back and my doctor said I could begin trying again after that initial period. To my astonishment (it took over 9 months to conceive my ectopic pregnancy) I got a BFP at 11 dpo on Wednesday. I went to the doctor and received a blood test. I had 22HCG and 21progesterone. Friday I had betas done and it was 79HCG and 26 progesterone. The numbers did double but I am nervous because of the ectopic. HAs anyone else been through this?

hi so sorry for your loss,i am still ttc after my ectopic in april so i cant advise on ur levels,but as long as they are doubling thats a good sign,good luck hun i hope they keep rising

If the doctor isn't worried you should be fine. I lost my left tube and have not had any BFP news yet. I get worried every cycle thinking I might be pregnant with another ectopic. I am not sure what happened with you, but I got a "period" twice during my ectopic ( I didn't know I was pregnant until I went the ER thinking my appendix had burst). If you are not bleeding and your levels are doubling you should be good to go. If you are really worried you can ask your doctor is maybe you can do an early ultrasound to make sure the baby is in the uterus. CONGRATS!!!

Congrats!
I am still TTC after my ectopic in Feb..
It's a good sign that your levels are doubling! enjoy the pregnancy! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->