Pregnant after many losses

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Hello ladies, currently 4+2 , how many of you have gone on to have a healthy pregnancy after a miscarriage? I had a miscarriage back in March due to a road accident and the shock of it all sadly made me loose our baby :(, well Sunday night I decided to take a test as I didn't feel right and was in bed by 6:30 pm which isn't like me at all. Lol well I got my positive response!, im so worried I'm going to miscarry again! I'd love to carry to full term but body seems to say different.

Please ease my mind ladies :cry:

I've had 2 MC's and 2 perfect and healthy BIG full term babies! My first pregnancy ended in mc, second was my son, 3rd was a mc, and 4th was my daughter. As nerve-wracking as it is to be pregnant after a loss, just because you've had one doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your body or that you will have trouble carrying to full term.
Good luck and try to relax as much as you can

I had my son a year ago, fell pregnant in March then sadly lost it, and now pregnant again so hoping this one will stick . I'm just a worried girl lol. Just needing a little reassurance lol x

I'm also so worried. I had DS 3 years ago with no known miscarriages before him. Then I went on to have one in Feb 16 and May 16. After a year we are finally pregnant again. I'm just a mess with worry. I know it's possible to to on and have a healthy pregnancy and baby but it just sits in the back of my mind.

2nd tri cannot come soon enough.

I'm so sorry you ladies have this worry. I had two healthy babies then 4 losses back to back. But I'm nearly 19 weeks now so it does happen ❤️ Try to stay positive and do things to keep yourself busy the first few months ❤️

Pregnant after 4 losses (3 miscarriages and one chemical). Was too terrified to try for ages but only other option was IVF with ICSi with IMSI with PGD (as we are male factor issues). The IVF would take 4 months per cycle as would be frozen. I actually said would go ahead with it this cycle, but then decided to try naturally and here I am - pregnant and terrified :(

Good luck to all of you ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->