pregnant after many losses?

sarbear4266

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted. We lost our baby in Feb. They could not see anything anywhere...they are thinking it was an ectopic or miscarriage. Not really sure. I had an HSG on April 12 and AF was supposed to visit 2 days ago and still nothing. Not getting my hopes up, but I will be so scared and nervous if the test comes out +... I have had so many losses and I was wondering if anyone has had a successful pregnancy after so many...I'm starting to lose faith :cry: I feel like AF is going to some. My bb's are a little sore and my nipples are extremely sensitive! Oh my goodness they hurt lol...my appetite has increased and CM had increased also. They may be good signs but again, not getting my hopes up...thanks for letting me ramble on :happydance:

I'm sorry for your losses. Each test is different after miscarrying. I get too scared of getting too excited. Which is nuts, considering that line is supposed to make you really excited for the coming months. sounds hopeful to me though. Good luck!

Im sorry for your loss. I recently lost one. Now, as much as I want to get pg again, I am extremely nervous about it. I mean seeing that BFN should be happy and exciting, but I don't think I will be able to be happy about it next time around. At least not for a while...

I wish you the best of luck...its hard when AF and pg symptoms are basically the same!

Thank you both for the kind words :) I wish the symptoms weren't the same! There would be a lot less worrying! I try not to get excited also but it's so tough not too!

Thank you both for the kind words :) I wish the symptoms weren't the same! There would be a lot less worrying! I try not to get excited also but it's so tough not too!

Yes, one of nature's cruel games. I have very irregular cycles, and I can't believe how many times I was COMPLETELY SURE I was pg....only to find out via blood work I wasn't.

I hope things work out for you!

I took a test today and it was negative :( it's been 3 days since i was supposed to start so maybe i will give it a few more and see what happens...it's the worst feeling in the world...i just wish everyone could have a successful pregnancy with no worries

Sorry your test was negative. I know I will be a nervous wreck when I get pregnant again. The miscarriage was the worst day of my life, and I am going to be so scared that it will happen again.

Good luck to you all!!

I have wanted to ask the same question, maybe head over to pregnant after loss we might be able to find answers there. Has AF showed up yet?
I have a friend story of success, my cousin had 2 early mc and is now 6wks away from giving birth. she had pcos and a few other problems but fell pg naturally and has no intervention in carrying to term.
I have another friend who had 3 mc and had a dd who is 3 she tried again and had 2 mc and is now 20wks along. she has hashimoto's disease, which can cause recurrent mc.
these stories help me sometimes

Sorry you got a BFN, I have had 6 miscarriages, 1 ectopic (lost right tube) and 2 chemicals.
Latest m/c was last week and I am now waiting to TTC asap.
I hope we all get our forever babies soon.
Good luck to you xxx.

I hope we all get our forever babies soon too :) I am sorry for all of your losses...so glad we can all come here. My DH understands, but doesn't truly understand.

Justwaiting, no AF hasn't showed up yet still lol...she's driving me crazy. She is either gonna come or not and I hope not tee hee :) I can't remember my march cycle so I could be off on everything which makes things even more complicated! It's now been four days.

LeeC, So very sorry for your loss...glad you are not giving up even though I know it's hard...i've thought about it so many times, but I just can't do it

hi hun, first of all, so sorry for your losses. :hugs: i dont have personal experience re: many losses then pregnancy, but I have a great friend on bnb and IRL who experienced SEVEN mc before her current pregnancy and she is now at 34 wks. dont lose hope :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->