Pregnant again so soon after birth??

jojosmami

Mommy to 3!
Reaction score
Ok so I'm freaking out and need some help until DH gets home with the pregnancy tests. I just had a baby, he's 4 weeks and 3 days old today.About 2 weeks ago Dh and I were fooling around and *TMI alert* he just put the tip but didnt pull out in time and now for the last 3 days I've been feeling really :sick: my bbs are hurting again (I'm not breastfeeding) I've been having dizzy spells, been really constipated, obviously bloated, and the 2 things that really made me freak out I wanted eggs this morning and I have heart burn. Those 2 last things may not sound like a big thing 2 most people but those things ONLY HAPPEN when I've been pregnant! This last pregnancy I got heartburn @ 3dpo and I knew I was gonna get my bfp and sure enough I did. So, what do you ladies think? Is it just my hormones or do you think there could be a chance? I freaking out?:nope::nope:

the 6 week time is a very fertile time , most easiest time to get pregnant
i would get a pregnancy test to be sure

When I had my DD my daughter told me that if i did anything before the 6 wk waiting period I would get pregnant...her words, "everything is wide open and waiting and very ready"....I'm thinking you probably are...

Certainly sounds very likely! Hope it works out for you either way x

I took 2 pregnancy tests and there was one wit a vvvvvv faint positive but I think its just from the baby because the one I took this morning was neg. I have one more test to take if I don;t get my AF again but I'm pretty sure it must jut be my hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->