Pregnant and taking driving test

I'm hoping that I can manage to pass before baby gets here, especially as I have already bought my car and have paid a years insurance on it lol! Seems a waste when I can only use it when theres another driver to come with me lol. But I will just have to keep trying!

Oh sounds like you had a bunch of bad luck! I can't believe the examiner took you on a non-test route, is that even allowed?! Better luck next time, and I'm glad you'll be getting a different examiner.

Taking the test is a skill all of its very own, it's about more than just the driving. I'd say, spend the next few weeks driving lots of test routes.

Failing isn't much fun, but people tend to be better drivers for it in the end. I know a girl who passed on her first test, after 3 (!) lessons and then wrote off her dad's car three weeks later!

x

Good luck! Do anything you want if it is safe and you feel good.

Hi, I am hoping to pass before baby is born. I have my test booked probably this month ( my instructor booked it without telling me cos I am too stressed). I have been learning for over a year but I am getting there. I suffer from strong anxiety so we are not very confident on my test, might take a couple of attempts. I failed my mock with 2 majors ( 1 was something stupid I had never done before and the second a difficult roundabout) and 9 minors. I really hope I pass before baby is born in September but I try not to put too much pressure on myself if I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->