Pregnant Celebrities

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any celebrities that are pregnant? There's normally around 6 celebrities that are pregnant at any one time, but the only one I've found so far is Zoe Ball. Just wondering if there are any more, because in a way I think it's quite nice to be able to compare mine with someone famous'

:shrug:

tanya from eastenders is pregnant in real life too i noticed her bump last night

sara cox off radio 1 is preggers too.

so is carrie who reads the sport on chris moyles' show lol

x

Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant.
As is Amanda Peet, Kendra Wilkinson, Amy Adams, Gisele Bundchen, Rebecca Gayheart, and Tiffani Thiessen.

As is Amanda Peet, Kendra Wilkinson, Amy Adams, Gisele Bundchen, Rebecca Gayheart, and Tiffani Thiessen.

Oooo Kendra Wilkinson had her baby....a baby boy :)

tanya from eastenders is pregnant in real life too i noticed her bump last night

She's having twins I believe. I think they must have written her out of it now.

Also Natasha Hamilton from atomic kitten, and jessica who was in liberty x are pregnant

the girl who was in a wheelchair in hollyoaks :) Thinks shes due in may.

Gisele also had a baby boy this week/last week :kiss:

This is a good website for keeping up with pregnant celebrities/celebrity kids (I'm embarrassed to admit I like keeping up with this sort of stuff :haha:)
https://celebrity-babies.com/

Yeah I noticed it last night too, I was thinking surely she can't be in it for much longer trying to hide twins but I suppose now she's left Max she'll be out for a while!

Gisele also had a baby boy this week/last week :kiss:

This is a good website for keeping up with pregnant celebrities/celebrity kids (I'm embarrassed to admit I like keeping up with this sort of stuff :haha:)
https://celebrity-babies.com/

i didnt know there was a site :coffee:

Yeah I noticed it last night too, I was thinking surely she can't be in it for much longer trying to hide twins but I suppose now she's left Max she'll be out for a while!

yep i noticed this as well! Hubby said oh is she leaving then and i said she must be going her mat leave now as she was getting pretty big!!

OMG i didnt know she'd already had him, she was due Christmas day wasn't she!!?
Can't wait to see some pics of baby Hank :)

I also love reading about pregnant celebs, even before I was pregnant! I'm pleased its not just me xxx

sarah michelle gellar is pregnant too. due autum sometime xx

and the girl that plays Debbie Dingle in Emmerdale is preggers in real life too :)

Nicola Mclean... Anybody else watch her on tv last night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->