Pregnant? I need help.

xoxo_31

Reaction score
I've been expecting my period for the last two months. On June 15, i got my period which lasted 5 days. A week before JULY 15 I took a pregnant test(at home) and got negative two times. YET I didn't get my period. And yes, All this months I've been sexually active. I was suppose to start my period the 15 of August. It has passed almost a week and I haven't. Now it's been two months and 6 days in total. I'm confused of what is going on.
I've been feeling really tired lately and and my breasts have been sore lately, you can see the my veins on my breasts. I have also been really picky on what I eat. When I start eating, I have the urge to throw up but end up not to. Each morning my stomach feels so empty that I feel I haven't ate for days, and when I eat I want to stop. I also pee more than usual. Two days ago, I went to iHop in the morning when I was about to start eating I went running to the restroom and threw up 9 times. This has NEVER happen to me :( I stayed there for about 10 minutes because I couldn't calm down. I went back and continued eating. Today, I got a brown discharge. I thought I was about to get my period and I put on a Pad just in case but nothing came out, no blood or anything just a Brown discharge a few dribbles of bright red blood. That was all. I have a feeling I'm going to get my period but it's just a little liquid coming out. No blood or anything. I'm really confused right now. I don't know If I'm pregnant or not. please help :(

So u haven't tested for 2 months? then first step would b to test again

Agreed with pp! Test again. Then see your doctor.

You should test as the other ladies have said. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->