Pregnant? I'm not sure :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandB

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am 18 and recently come off the implant as it didn't agree with me, however me and my partner got together one night and 3 weeks down the line I'm feeling very nauseous but not being sick, my boobs feel so so sore, the sight and smell of some foods are making me feel even more nauseous and I have strange abdominal cramps... I can't take a test for another 4 days but I just wondered about this.. I'm only 18 so the thought of being pregnant is really scary.
Thanks guys :) x

Hi i am Bethany i am 15(16 in October) and im due June 18th but my little girl is expected to come earlier:) I know its hard but the best thing to do is wait and test. You can test now, they're some pregnancy tests that tell you as soon as days after you get pregnant. Just test to be sure and then test in a couple of days again. Oh by the way this thread will be locked since you dont know if your pregnant or not. Hope all goes well and if you are pregnant i hope to see you back on BnB:)

Thanks for the advice Bethany, I will buy a test tomorrow to see I'm just really nervous and scared to find out. I wasn't sure of where to put the post I figured I'm a teenager so here it goes lol.. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy hope everything goes perfectly :) x

no prob:) Yeah most people are, just try and stay calm and positive:) lol yeah it took me a while to get the hang of this site:) Thanks so much:)

Nobody can trll you.
I would say yes but theres no way we can tell you for sure.
If you are though this is a really great site for support.

I understand that no one can say yes, I'm just extremely worried and suppose I need support which is what I'm hoping to get from this forum so thank you :) x

Where you on any form of contraception after the implant? If so then it may be side effects of changing, or it could even be side effects of coming off hormonal birth control altogether.

Fingers crossed you get the result you're hoping for. This is a good site for support whatever happens. Good luck :)

I was on nothing when we had sex then switched to to patch about a week ago, I may be just over thinking and worrying myself but the more I look into it the more the dates and the symptoms add up.. x

I'd stop using your contraception for now and switch to barrier methods until you know if you're pregnant as sometimes it can be harmful to the embryo. They say it rarely causes problems but they don't advise it. Just best to be on the safe side :)
My guess is that your body is just adjusting to the hormones so I'd try not to worry too much.
Have you though about what you will do if you are pregnant? Feel free to Pm me if you want some support :)

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back