pregnant mommy t shirts

nilllabean26

Reaction score
these are a few things ive played around with in ai. do you gusy like some of these ideas for shirts?

dont quote me please because i will delete the pic soon. but comments much appreciated.

Attachments

• bby.jpg
    bby.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 72
These are a cool idea :) I like the first two the best (baby heads with Its A... above them)

I like the don't touch the bump ones....because I hate being touched by strangers...that is definitely a t-shirt I could wear lol

I like the don't touch the bump ones....because I hate being touched by strangers...that is definitely a t-shirt I could wear lol

Thanks so much for responding. Which font do u like better or do mmm u like either font?

I was thinking of the website name donttouchthebump.com, but I didn't know if I would be able to tie in other ideas

I like the 2nd one about not touching bump the best. I wore a similar one when I was pregnant with daughter and got a few laughs, but no one touched.

I like the 2nd one about not touching bump the best. I wore a similar one when I was pregnant with daughter and got a few laughs, but no one touched.

lol

wat was the wording in that shirt

Thanks so much for responding. Which font do u like better or do mmm u like either font?

I was thinking of the website name donttouchthebump.com, but I didn't know if I would be able to tie in other ideas

I like the red font better, although i am not a huge fan of it paired with the blue don't sign.

I like the red font better, although i am not a huge fan of it paired with the blue don't sign.

thanks for the honesty. I was thinking if i did different color combos, people would constantly ask "is it a boy or girl?" lol. I figured i would try my best to make it easy for some loopies :p but i get u

thanks for the honesty. I was thinking if i did different color combos, people would constantly ask "is it a boy or girl?" lol. I figured i would try my best to make it easy for some loopies :p but i get u

Lol, somehow I doubt that if someone saw a pregnant woman wearing that shirt they would be inclined to ask too many questions. Gender or otherwise. More likely to share stories about how they didn't like being touched by strangers.

Alternatively if you are set on keeping the blue/pink to show gender you could perhaps alter the red so that it is a colour/colour combination that is still alarming enough to communicate the message properly but compliments the gender colour. Alternatively you could make the logo black and used colour t-shirts to communicate gender....just tossing ideas out there :)

U smart freaking, cookie. Hadn't even thought about that Lol.it's a good idea. I think I will do it after the first trial so I can buy more transfers. Don't wanna get too many shirts or designs that just get dusty: p.. I'm gonna change up the color and I will posted another pic. Thanks again for ur feedback

Lol, somehow I doubt that if someone saw a pregnant woman wearing that shirt they would be inclined to ask too many questions. Gender or otherwise. More likely to share stories about how they didn't like being touched by strangers.

Alternatively if you are set on keeping the blue/pink to show gender you could perhaps alter the red so that it is a colour/colour combination that is still alarming enough to communicate the message properly but compliments the gender colour. Alternatively you could make the logo black and used colour t-shirts to communicate gender....just tossing ideas out there :)

heres an idea of the blue matching the circle nothing too extreme and playing with diff fonts. which one do u guys like the most?

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13
Those are cute. I like the bottom one on left the best. I think bc it seems to show up better. Really cute!

Those are cute. I like the bottom one on left the best. I think bc it seems to show up better. Really cute!

ahh i see .. srry didnt realize it was so tiny. heres a close up

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
heres an idea of the blue matching the circle nothing too extreme and playing with diff fonts. which one do u guys like the most?

I thought about that too actually, incorporating the blue with a black outline. I think that looks good incorporating the blue into it. Nicely done. I like both 2 and 3 out of those ones.

I thought about that too actually, incorporating the blue with a black outline. I think that looks good incorporating the blue into it. Nicely done. I like both 2 and 3 out of those ones.

Maybe u should be by partner lol:laugh2:

Thanks everyone for your advice and feedback. Really appreciate it. I'm excited to play around with this. Got my heat press and found an awesome company that sells plastisol heat transfers..-hope all the other ladies which wanted to start hone businesses are successful; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->