pregnant on period???

plum_bum

Reaction score
ok so now im here 8 days late for my period but i only had sex while i was on my period! (last one that is obviously) when i was due on i went to the toilet and when i wiped (TMI) there was a slight bit of blood, but no more. and the next day was the same........I assumed you couldn't get pregnant whilst on your period? am i wrong? i havnt really had any signs even though i would normaly when im due on so that makes me think something is up, the only think i have noticed is that i've been overly emotional over the silliest things....and been having headaches and for the past weeks lacking all energy to do anything........ probably unlikey to find the help tbh but would like to know peoples ideas...... xxx

Have you taken a test hun? Sounds like u could be pregnant :hugs:

not yet, i'm not gonna lie tbh i havnt had the energy to even leave the house at the moment! :( xxx

I believe there is definitely a chance, it's a small chance, but it's a chance. :) I would take a test and see what happens.

oh also noticed about 2 weeks ago i had a spot on my areola, very painful, for a couple of days and then it started flaking like dead skin (TMI) i dont know if this means anything either! :s x

also i would have had sex on CD6 so how likely is it that i ovulated early? even if i did 2 days early and he had "super sperm" theres a chance right?

Our bodies are a mystery and especially the whole sex business... It sounds like it is possible. Take a test and let us know what it says. Just because we're fertile a certain % of the time doesn't mean that we can't get pregnant rest of the time, it just means there's a lower chance of getting preg.

well looks, like it was just nothing as started spotting again today! :S x

My cousin conceived while she was on her period. Anything is possible.

my last pregnancy, from the dates i worked out i actually concieved straight after my period, good luck hun, sounds like you could be to me!x

yeah this thread got me thinking, i was working my dates out too, i was 6.3 weeks pregnant when i lost my beanie :cry:
and that works out to be between cd 1-4 for me, and I did DTD on those days...

yeah this thread got me thinking, i was working my dates out too, i was 6.3 weeks pregnant when i lost my beanie :cry:
and that works out to be between cd 1-4 for me, and I did DTD on those days...

I was exactly the same as you, maybe its how we concieved :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"