Pregnant or period?

Kmx

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I decided to post in here as I'm not on any form of contraception so technically not preventing however oh works abroad and so we only dtd once a month or two and usually use condoms when we do however last time we didn't although he did pull out.

Anyway going a bit crazy so thought I'd get some advice. I got my implant out last august and since then my cycles have been- 25,29,27,25,25,27,25. So I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated but if it was 25 day cycle this month my period was due today. And we would have dtd potentially the day before ovulation (can't remember) but definetly two days before.

I'm having terrible exhaustion to the point I can barley get out of bed. But that's fairly normal a day or two before my period. The thing that is bugging me is I had pressure in my back and bottom what could have been 4 days after ovulation so it's crossing my mind that this could have been implantation.

Sorry for the long post but just thought I'd share my situation and will be testing hopefully in the next few days. Anyone else in the same boat?

DH and I use the pull out method as well (since August actually) Many people on here will tell you they've been doing it for years without getting pg from it (I know because I asked, lol)

This cycle has been strange for me too though. I track all of my PMS symptoms each month but on CD 19 I had brown cm (just a little!) and yesterday (CD 22) I experienced lower, right side pain in my back/butt like you as well as EXTREMELY mild cramping. But it's all gone today? It makes no sense honestly. AF is due next Monday so it is strange to me that I would have this for one day this far before. If AF isn't here Monday, I will be testing before that Friday (my 25th birthday since everyone is expecting me to get annihilated)

If AF is due- I would test but I'd probably wait a few more days if your cycle length varies a lot.

But you're not alone :)

I am so glad I found this forum. I am due to get my AF today, but for the past 5 days, I have had chills, bbs hurt, under arms hurt, I feel like I have a very early UTI but I know it's not a UTI, I had a little cramping in the last few days but nothing today. I've been a bit queasy and had a headache. I think I may have just convinced myself that I'm pregnant but am really not. I took a pregnancy test yesterday but got a negative and then a false positive because of the evaporation line (DO NOT BUY THE BLUE KIND...IT WILL RUIN YOUR NIGHT). I don't know how anyone gets through the two weeks between O and AF and still keeps a job! I've worn google out with all of my "early strange pregnancy symptoms" searches. I have even more respect for women who've been TTC for a long time because I can't think about anything else and we've only been trying for a month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->