Pregnant or Something Else?

di226

Reaction score
My DH and I are NT,NP. My last period was 8 days late and then I had some red, watery bleeding for less than 24 hrs followed by 3 days of light brown spotting. (Sorry TMI). I have been nauseous for the last couple of weeks (all day), along with being VERY moody (just ask DH and DD), peeing a little more than usual, mild headaches and lower back aches....not to mention that I can get home from work, sleep a couple of hours then go right back to bed and sleep all night. My BBs are just now starting to swell a little but they aren't sore at all. Some days it seems like all my symptoms disappear and make me think I've lost my mind! :wacko: I've gotten 5 BFN which is making me think that maybe this could be the beginning of menopause. I'm 44 but I'm really hoping that I am pregnant. :baby: What do you all think?

Praying for you!<3

I don't know if I can offer much help, but I can tell you what's been happening with me as well.

Last month was my first month off the pill. After I ovulated I was so dizzy and nauseous :sick: basically all day, every day until AF showed up. I had back pain and also frequent peeing. So, I guess all of these things are from my system trying to straighten out from coming off the pill.

Today I woke up extremely dizzy (I almost fell over) and fairly nauseated. I've had some twinges in my lower abdomen as well. I also woke up with a sore throat and nasal congestion. I still have about a week before I'll be late.

I know it isn't much help, but it is sometimes nice to compare.

Are you late right now?

Wishing you the best! :hugs:

Thanks for the prayers! AF is not due for another 2 weeks. If she doesn't arrive this time, I will be headed to my doctor for a blood test. I woke up so very nauseous this morning! Tested and it was yet another BFN! I love reading all the encouraging words here and knowing I'm not the only going through this! BABY DUST TO ALL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->