Pregnant or the weirdest cycle EVER ??

hopeful1983

Reaction score
HELP . . I have no idea if I am pregnant or just nuts 😳 😂 here is a brief account of my month:

Cd8 - hubster and I bd down
Cd15 - one tiny spot of dark brown blood in pants
Cd16 - another spot of blood and VERY painful trapped wind from my chest to my bowels - ouch!
Cd17-cd26 - mild af type cramps on and off with daily white milky discharge and ewcm ( never had this for more than a day or two at a time)
Cd26 - vomited 3 times and had very bad diarrhoea
Cd27 - nausea, extreme tiredness and mild af cramps
Cd28 - af due but a no show (never late)
Cd29 - today - nausea, extreme tiredness, mild af cramps but no sign of af

I have been testing every morning since 6 days before af due and still no bfp 😔 I have no idea when I ovulated at all but just know that EVERYTHING this month is out of the ordinary especially the ewcm for like 2 weeks 😏 any advice? Anyone in same boat? Thanks in advance xx

Sounds promising but with no BFP yet it just seems like you might be having a dodgy month. Have you been to the docs and had your bloods done?

Although i did read on here it took one lady weeks to get a bfp! so who knows!! Good Luck xx

Thanks essjay86 �� I suppose I am only one day late so should just hang in there. Easier said than done though lol xx

Hopeful, did you BD at all any other time or just that once? because the spotting on CD 15 could be from ovulation, but if you only BD on CD8, then thats 7 days and is probably too long?? It sounds like a wonky cycle to me, and I wonder if you had some mild food poisoning to be vomiting and diarrhea

Either way, I hope for a BFP soon!

Avidkeo, it was just that once without contraception as we were supposed to be waiting a few months before ttc officially as moving house. Seems like it could have been ovulation to me too - today I am 2 days late for af though and have zero signs of it arriving :-/ no cramps, nothing. If af not here by the morning I will test again as I am never late so it's all new to me x

Maybe you should wait a few more days before testing again. Maybe wait a week. Because it'd be a waste of a good pregnancy test if it's BFN again :o

Hey everyone I am now 6 days late for af �� i had cramps around the time I was due on for a couple of days and now nothing! Having really bad stabbing pains in the sides of my boobs and under my arm pits and feel so tired I could just sleep all day if I didn't have a two year old ha ha. I am also peeing every hour instead of my normal 3-4 times a day! BUT still no bfp!

I called my dr this morning and he rang me back saying that 'it sounds as though you are pregnant from what you describe' and 'this is actually quite common' he said that there is no need for bloods and that I should test one week today (will be 13 days late then) and if still bfn then go in for bloods.

Aggggghhhhhhh!! ������ this is going to be a longgggggg week - something tells me I won't be waiting the 7 days before I test again ��

I'm a couple days late I believe and still getting BFN. Been trying for 6.5 years and have since adopted 2 kiddos. Gave up on actively trying but having a crazy cycle this month too! I have been spotting on and off since 8dpo (I think that is cycle day 22 for me). Now on cycle day 32 with no period, mild heart burn, spotting, and tender breast. Going to wait until Wednesday to test again. This is driving me nutty! I refuse to get blood work done unless I get a positive on a HPT because of my long history of trying and having too many false symptoms and then embarrassing let downs at the doctors. I just hope that if I am not pregnant, that I at least don't have anything wrong with my body and hormones.

Leggomymeggo I hope you get your long awaited bfp lovely �� my husband has a vasectomy reversal so that we could try for a baby in February 2013. We were told that the odds were very slim as he had had the vasectomy 16 years earlier. 6 months later I got my bfp and now have a two year old little girl. Miracles do happen. I hope you get yours. The waiting is the worst. I am one week late today with zero signs of af arriving. Actually cannot think about anything else lol xx

Leggomymeggo I hope you get your long awaited bfp lovely �� my husband has a vasectomy reversal so that we could try for a baby in February 2013. We were told that the odds were very slim as he had had the vasectomy 16 years earlier. 6 months later I got my bfp and now have a two year old little girl. Miracles do happen. I hope you get yours. The waiting is the worst. I am one week late today with zero signs of af arriving. Actually cannot think about anything else lol xx
Testing early tomorrow morning again. Still no period but spotting. Mild period like cramps the last few days. The spotting is so strange now...sticky and stringy and rusty red brown. But still only when I wipe and no flow. Felt super nauseous last night and been having burning in chest last few nights too. I have so many thought going through my head right now that it is driving me nuts! thank you for sharing your story of hope and miracles! Praying we both get BFP soon!

Omg I could of wrote this!^^

We too had a vesectomy reversal after oh had his tubes tied 16 yrs previous. We was told it was slim odds but it had been successfully done. 6 months later I fell pregnant and have a happy 3 ( soon to be 4) and 19 month old. These are indeed miracles! :)

Sorry to but it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->