Pregnant with #2 - Heartbeat heard at scan!! YAY!

scorpiodragon

Mommy to Jacob & Emily
Reaction score
After a MMC and a few early losses, I think I finally may have a sticky bean! :happydance:
I have lost count on how many tests I have done... :blush: but with my last FRER you could hardly even see the control line! My CB digi says 2-3 weeks and I still have one left of those so I can finally see it go to 3+ weeks! :haha:
I am so nervous, yet tremendously excited at the same time... Our first appointment & scan is on February 4th!! FX'd that this one is growing strong and it will be a H & H 9 month journey!

Congrats to everyone, and a H & H 9 Months!

UPDATE!! - I did my CB digi and it said 3 + weeks, it gives me such peace of mind knowing that my Hcg is rising and the pregnancy is progressing! I feel like I am going to be on pins and needles until I see the little one on the scan! :wacko:

We saw and heard our little one's heartbeat at 7 weeks and I feel like now we can really get excited and enjoy this pregnancy... Here is the little bundle!

https://i50.tinypic.com/mijjoz.jpg

Congrats honey - here's wishing you a super sticky one, Happy and Healthy 9 months.

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S*!! and a H & H 9 Months to you! :happydance:

Congratulations :wohoo:

4th Feb, i go for my first scan then too.... good luckx

Congrats, SD. Nice to see you here. Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months.
:flower:

Thanks Piperette! - Scan went well we saw and heard a healthy heartbeat at 7 weeks!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->