Pregnant with baby number 2 and looking to make friends

eque_price

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi all

I came to this site when I was pregnant with my first child. My beautiful daughter was born within 10 hrs of my water breaking on Jan 3 2009 and was 7 lbs 14 oz. She is now a crazy toddler who has one heck of a personality on her that keeps us entertained daily!! :rofl:

I have just found out that I have gotten pregnant with our second child exactly at the time that I had wanted to. It will be due Feb 1 2010. It is kind of scary how perfect my life feels like right now with a few exceptions at work of course.

I was hoping to meet a few people at the same stage of life as myself and hopefully not to far away. Life is busy but I work shift work so visits can be done. I grew away from all but 1 of my friends that I had when I went through the first pregnancy and maternity leave. Kind of sad I know but now that I am going through it all again it would be nice to have people to talk to again :flower:

I just wanted to say that it is great to be back and I hope to get to know some of you in time.

Cheers

Sarah

Hi Sarah :hi:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great pregnancy xx

Helloooooooo & welcome to the gang !

Congrats on your 2nd bump, Here's to a happy & healthy 8mths xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads