Pregnant with pneumonia, a sick toddler, and tired OH. :(

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
Rant**

I have been sick for some time and recently it has gotten to where i couod not breathe or sleep and felt like i was drowning. I called my OB and he said it's likely pneumonia from the symptoms i told him and immediately prescribed me some antibiotics and sent me in for a chest xray.

Meanwhile, my toddler (15months) is sick as well and has not been sleeping well either and has been a pain in the butt.

To make things worse my husbands work has once again screwed up his schedule and he has not been getting nearly enough sleep and he is like a baby when he doesnt get his sleep so weve been fueding over everything. Mostly because he has been a moody jerkface and snapped at me over nothing at all several times every day or forgotten to ask me what i want for dinner or if i want anything from the store when he goes, etc etc.
Stupid stuff that has been blown out of proportion because we're both exhausted and dont feel well. (He says he's coming down with something too but i dunno. He rarely gets sick. Lol)

So, ive been sick as hell, unable to sleep, having to take care of a bratty toddler and deal with a very grumpy husband while 31wks pregnant. ....

It's becoming really, really hard to be understand and control my temper and be nice but i know flipping out isnt going to solve anything.

Im distraught and miserable and not even sure how to deal with all of this.

I feel like if anyone has a right to be moody and mean it shouod be me but yet i have to be the one to hold everything together and comfort everyone while all i rrally want is to be comforted and feel loved by my husband and instead i get the opposite. :'(

To make things worse we're having money issues, my dog is still missing, and my house is once again completely trashed because i dont have the energy to clean it right now.

I just wanna curl up into a ball and sleep for like 3 days straight and forget about life for a bit. Sigh...

Anyway, im just venting. If you've read all of this, thank you. I know it's a long rant. I just dont know where else to turn and im beyond frustrated, exhausted, and miserable.

Sorry. Hugs.... I hope things started getting better for you soon.

:hugs: Hope you all feel better soon xx

I could have written this hun! I have been sick for about 3 weeks and daughter has been poorly with it too so has been up all hours of the night. All she wants to do is cuddle me and sleep on me which normally would be fine but is very uncomfortable with a 34 week bump. And oh just keeps whinging about how tired HE is!! I have sorted the whole of Christmas yet again with no help. His family are coming tomorrow so I have been prepping all the food and wrapping all of the presents for dd and oh. But I was too ill to organise family presents this year so guess what? No one is getting anything, including me :( He did keep asking what I wanted but I was just too ill to think so instead of using his initiative I have nothing. But of course I can't complain because after all he did keep asking what I wanted!!

Anyway thankfully I am starting to feel a little bit better now so just trying to look forward to tomorrow even though the house is a tip and I have no energy left to get it cleaned.

So yeah, I can totally sympathise xx

It's ok, we all go through moments like this where we just want to give up. It gets better. :)

Thanks, Ladies.

More frustration today.. im still feeling awful and cant breathe and though DH was great and helpful today, tomorrow (later today, actually) is his birthday and he has to work until 6-7amish and then be back in at 6pm and somehow wants to make a trip out to his sisters who lives 45 mins away and go shooting at her property and then go to work,
So basically he wants to come home and sleep right away, not help with the kids at all today, then go to his sisters and back to work and i wouldnt be seeing him other than briefly on his way out the door until he's back from work tomorrow.

I was reallt hoping to spend some time with him on his birthday but now im not even in his plans and that really blows. To top it off im expected to be on kid duty by myself all day/night while sick.

I know it's his birthday but this is really crappy and not how i seen things going, at all.

I wont even have our vehicle because he'll have it all day. Sigh...

Lol. Did i mention i just wanna curl up in a ball and forget the world? But tbh i cant even sleep now (and it's 3:18am here) because im stressing about the day and also can't breath.

This sucks. Uuuuuugh.

That is actually really sucky of him and very selfish. Yes it's his birthday but he isn't 5, we are capable of understanding as adults that sometimes sacrifices have to be made. Hope it hasn't been too awful for you today and you are feeling better soon xx

Luckily and thankfully he wisened up and decided to celebrate his bday on his next day off, instead.
He's a good man. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->