pregnant with twins at 17

Liz101

due on 27 october twins
Reaction score
hey
im 17 and i found out that im pregnant with twins.
My Bf is happy for me but im worried.
first pregnancy
any advice for me

hey hun, i didnt wanna read and run....your bound to be worried, its scary getting pregnant with one, nevermind 2 :) how far on are you? have ya told your family yet? the 1 thing i found so helpful was everyone been so very supportive, it made me more positive about it all. hope ya okay? :) x x

Just wanted to give you a hug *hugs* and say good luck

:hug:

Didn't want to read and run, it is a little daunting finding out you are having twins no matter how old you are!

But we are just very excited now we have got over the intial shock.

just wanted to wish you luck as well. it is nerve racking finding out you are having twins....as well as nerve racking being pregnant at 17 i am sure. i was 18 when i was pregnant with my first. as far as twin pregnancy i am guessing you are in your first trimester? get lots of rest, eat healthy and get a good suppourt group going. as far as being young. finish school somehow, it only gets harder as you get older!

Wow! I know it seems daunting but you'll be fine hun! x

I got married at 17, and a month later found out I was pregnant with twins! I had them the day after I turned 18!! You'll be fine hun, everyone told me it was better I had two young since you have more energy! It would be very helpful if you had a lot of support, maybe from your family, as I didn't and did everything myself which just knocked me out. I hope everything goes well for you, keep us updated!

thanks everyone for your help i told my parents today they were shocked but said they will support me. i amm in my 1st trimester and the babies are doing fine

Hey Liz

Congratulations on being pregnant with twins.

I know how scary it is when you first find out. Its good that you've told your family and they are will to support you, as you will sure need it.

For now, just take each day as it comes throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

I'm glad they're taking it well, it always helps to have help and support with just one baby but with two you definately need it!! :)

Awwwww...congrats on being pregnant with twins. You'll be okay...just eat right and don't stress to much. Except all the help you can and drink a lot of fluids. Good luck sweetie.

hi lizie 101,

dont worry it gets better I had my first set of twins at 17 years old ,I was in collage at the time, it took a while to get into a routine but my mum was helpful and did what she could (my so called boyfriend at the time was a waste of space) so your lucky as your man sounds more supportive and that will help alot, I had them at 34 weeks naturally the labour was 23 hours and 45 minutes I had identical twin girls 6lb and 6lb5oz, they are now 17years old and my best friends we talk about everything together and since I have married a wonderful husband at age 25yrs old and had a son age 8 yrs old and another set of twin girls aged 5 yrs old, so dont worry you will be able to cope. my only regret is that I got steralized at age 29 after my last lot of twins, it has killed my sex life and made me feel less of a women and know i want another baby so I am planning to get it reversed, take care and good luck they will be a bundle of joy

sweety i know that you are prollly scared and have no clue what is gunna happen let me say i am 18 have a two year old boy and i am pregnant with triplets i will have 4 kids before im 19 now what i am gunna ask is kinda personal do you have a strong support group behind you as in family friends can be iffy my absolutly best friend left me when i was pregnant with my son yet i couldnt imagin my life without him i had him at 16 if you need some one to talk to you can count on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->