Pregnant?!

katiebeth18

Reaction score
I changed birth controls about a week and a half to two weeks ago but didn't stop having sex with my boyfriend because my doctor didn't say anything about waiting a week or anything for it to take effect. last month was weird because I had a normal period then less than a week later had breakthrough bleeding (I believe it was not a period because of the timing not the heaviness [meaning it was like a normal period]). the last few days I have had what seems like viral gastroenteritis (vomiting, fever, chills, headaches, etc) and I've heard you can get that during pregnancy. I was supposed to have ovulated a few days ago but I dont think I have and I know it's rare but I believe my egg might have been fertilized after my "periods" last month. could I be pregnant?

Not sure about the symptoms but my friend got pregnant whilst swapping from one pill to another.
Take a test, good luck :) x

i took a test today and it was negative:( but my cycle is so messed up it could be too early to detect??

a week would be too early for pregnancy symptoms,symptoms dont occur til 6 weeks.maybe your having side effects from the birth control or something?

Pregnancy symptoms can occur before 6 weeks. Implantation bleeding, sore boobs, change in discharge etc.

I would wait then test again x

thanks guys! i will wait a bit longer then test again:) i will keep you updated!

got my period a few days ago and it wasn't super heavy, but heavy enough to be a sign that i am not pregnant. thanks for replying:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->