Pregnant??

AMillionDream

Reaction score
A few months ago I had sex with someone and he said that he had pulled out, but thinking back, it was in the early, early morning and I can't remember whether he did or not.
When I would have been about three weeks I began to feel pregnant, or what I thought was pregnant. I kept it a secret until my period was supposed to come in a couple of days, which was when I told my mom and we waited. My period has always been irregular, and so we weren't sure when it was truly supposed to come. The first day it had just been spotting, with bright red blood at some points and dark brown at others. I did, however, have bad cramps. My period had come full force the next day with cramps and all. Due to this, we dismissed the idea that I could have been pregnant.
Currently, I would be twenty weeks, if my calculations are correct.
From that first period, I've been getting pregnancy symptoms on and off and my period has been coming every thirteen-eighteen or so days. It hasn't been consistent though, and will either come full force with a heavy flow or it'll be average, but never light enough to pass for anything else. It also comes with bad cramps.
At about twelve weeks I had began to feel extremely pregnant again, and so we went and actually took three home pregnancy tests. The first one, we weren't sure whether there was a faint line or not because we were all seeing different things. The second one was faulty. The third was a blaring negative.
In the last week, I have began to feel extremely pregnant again, where I would be nineteen weeks, changing to twenty today.
I was getting almost all of the week nineteen symptoms, and then a couple days ago I thought I felt something move, but i wasn't sure if it was gas or not.
Last night right before midnight, I had felt what I remember as a sharp jab in the left side of my pelvis, and then what I thought were gas bubbles, but I don't know.
This morning I haven't felt much of anything except the same dull aches I've been having in the left side of my pelvis for days and days now.

Me being the kind of person I am, I began to look up all of this stuff and now I'm not sure if I could be pregnant, if it could all be my imagination, or if it could even be a cryptic pregnancy, where you could continue to have irregular, what seems like periods, and get negatives on every form of test, since there is next to no hcg which would make the baby grow at a very slow pace, and make symptoms show up every once in a while.

At night my stomach has been getting extremely bloated, making me look like one of those people that are 20 weeks pregnant with a large bloat, but in the morning, before i've eaten, and when i suck in, there isn't a massive bloat. when i suck in, there's this little bit that won't go away, which is odd considering my stomach used to be flat. I did gain a few pounds though. I used to be about 102 lbs at 5'3.5 and now I'm about 105. So it's not a lot, but I don't know how that would affect it all either.

Go see a doctor. Any number of things could be going on. I would be very surprised if you were pregnant, but it sounds like there is something else up, if you are having health issues and highly irregular periods. Depending on how old you are, it's possible that you are just young and your body hasn't hit its stride yet (I was very irregular until I went on birth control pills to help with severe cramping), but when you have unprotected sex, there's always a chance of getting pregnant, picking up an STI, etc. Most areas have clinics where you can get a simple pelvic exam, STI testing, and pregnancy test done for free or at a discounted rate. Good luck!

I don't know how I would bring it up to my mom, because she thinks that the entire issue is gone. The last time I told her about it all, my mom dismissed it and we never ended up doing anything about it. I just don't know how or when I would bring it up, especially since right now is an extremely inconvenient time to bring it up.

Thank you for an honest answer though, I know it does sound a bit ridiculous.

I know it's tough when you have to involve a parent who may not be as understanding or sympathetic as you'd like. I'm not sure of the laws in your state, but not all require the knowledge/consent of a parent to be seen. You could place a call to your local Planned Parenthood - they'd know. If your mom does have to be in on it, it could be kept simple. "Mom, I'd really like to see a doctor about my terrible periods! Can you make me an appointment with an OB/GYN? Thanks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->