pregnsncy related illness.... work

Hellymay83

Reaction score
I've not been into work the last two days because I have extreme nausea and morning diarrhea.

I'm not sure if the diarrhea is pregnancy related although from what I''ve read online you can sometimes get it instead of morning sickness.

I called work this morning to say o wasn't going to be able to make it in again today and my boss seemed really p****d off with me. I've got an appointment at the doctors today to see if they can give me anything for it but I'm worried about my job. I know by law they can't sack or discipline me for being off with a pregnancy related illness but I just don't need the hassle of this atm.

I thought my boss would understand being the same age as me and a mother herself but obviously not. :shrug:

Work is usually always mad when people can't make it in after multiple times. Legally they can't so anything about it. She's probably just being a poo because she has to find someone else to take the hours or they have to work harder being short.

Don't worry! <3 I hope they can give you something. xx

I wouldn't worry Hun, they can't sack you by law. Your boss is just been a moody ass because she will have to find cover, like you said you don't need this hassle right now, if your sick your sick, it can't be helped Hun. Try relax and just concentrate on yourself and that little bean inside you. :hugs:

I couldn't give a crap about work at the moment. You have to look after yourself x

Thanks ladies. I don't get paid for it so dont really know why she's being a cow about it. She knows I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->