Prem baby again??

MillyBert

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this.I have a bit of a problem.

I am 20, i had my first child at 14 he was 4 weeks prem and has done well. I then had my second child in april this year and she was 8 weeks prem and had a virus in her CSF which she is still on medication. i have been passed from piller to post when trying to find things out from doctors ( no one seems to be able to give me any advise and passes me on to someone else with the same problems) but me and my other half want one more boy to complete our family but we are so worried about another prem baby. Has anyone here had a prem baby then a term baby or would i end up haveing another prem?

thank you

xx :flower:

I am pregnant with my 2nd, so I don't have any experience yet, but have you spoken to your Doctor about progesterone injections? Do they know why you went into preterm labor?

Yep, I had a term baby after a prem. To this day we are none the wiser why we had our preemie though.

My first was put down to my age as i was very young and my second we havent been given a reason but i think it my have been caused by me getting shingles about a week before hand. ive never heard about them progesterone injections il have to ask about them.
Thank you :)

My first was put down to my age as i was very young and my second we havent been given a reason but i think it my have been caused by me getting shingles about a week before hand. ive never heard about them progesterone injections il have to ask about them.
Thank you :)

If you went into spontaneous preterm labor, the progesterone injections will hopefully help you reach full (or near) term next time! :thumbup:

If you have cervix problems, I would look into a cervical cerclage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->