Prem baby feet!

pink.crazy

Mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
I know this is a random thing to be worrying about, but.. Leo's feet hardly seem to grow! I measured them the other day and they're 9cm in length. I used a hand/foot impression kit back in September (about 2 weeks before his due date) and putting his foot onto the imprint, it's literally 1, maybe 1.5cm bigger!!! They look so tiny compared to the rest of his body (which is not exactly huge lol) Is this a "normal" preemie thing????

I think so. Well oue wee Ella's feet are tiny too. Cant get wee pram shoes to fit. Even thon sock-ons dont stay on her feet :rofl: Poor girl. I now understand how hard it might be to buy shoes for walking in when the time comes lol

I hope so, Harry has tiny feet as well, but when he was born, they were massive, now he has grown in to them and out of them!!! x

Same here, Jessica has tiny feet, the rest of her seems to be growing but the fat just doesnt seem to be reaching her feet:haha: Even pram shoes 2 sizes smaller than a 0 were MASSIVE on her at the baby show last week!!

Now i have an image in my head that when harry is 18, he is gonna be 7foot tall with size 0 feet!!!!!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!

Now i have an image in my head that when harry is 18, he is gonna be 7foot tall with size 0 feet!!!!!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!

Well at least he will have a great choice from all our girlies who will also have size 0 feet it would appear!!!:haha:

Well at least he will have a great choice from all our girlies who will also have size 0 feet it would appear!!!:haha:

oh i like this!!! Him and Leo will have a field day with all the girlies and their little feet and they will have babies will MASSIVE feet!!!!! lol:happydance:

oh i like this!!! Him and Leo will have a field day with all the girlies and their little feet and they will have babies will MASSIVE feet!!!!! lol:happydance:

Massive babies with massive feet!!!! :rofl:

LOL!!!! I was talking about it with Mum earlier, saying you don't see many people walking around with baby sized feet... Leo may be the first!!!! :haha:
School is going to be a nightmare.. he's starting as 4y2m as it is :shrug:

im not a preemie mommy- just caught sight of this thread earlier- so hope you dont mind me replying.
lyssa was born at 4 days overdue, and my 4 month old niece has bigger feet than lyssa who is now 19 months.
lyssa's feet never seem to grow she's in size 6-9 month socks still.
on the upside we get great life out of her shoes!

I'm not a preemie mum either but some babies are just like this :D. My second eldest was born on the 98th centile but with teeny weeny hands and feet; and they barely grew in his first year either, and when he first went into shoes he was in about 4 sizes smaller than my eldest at the same age, he is now in about an average shoe size for his age but his feet look very skinny and petite even still xx

My daughter has tiny feet too, she is 15 months actual and still in size 1, just going into size 2! very cute! I always womdered too, but seems all our lil ones have wee feet!

Sophie has tiny feet as well - 0-3 socks are still a bit big for her and she's 14 months next week (11 corrected)! I haven't measured her feet - I'll need to do that. x

I'm so glad he's not the only one with dinky feet lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->