Premature baby clothes 2lb+

bradshaw

3rd tri - mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi does any one know where i can get premarure baby vests etc 2LB plus that won't cost £9.99 each.
any help is really appreciated
x x x

I looked on eBay, but to be honest Leo wasn't in clothes until he was 3.lb ish, I THINK, I bought some of the velcro vests from Mothercare, and he used hospital sleepsuits etc, I didn't buy much until he fit into the 5lb stuff, he had lots of rolled up sleeves etc x

I bought some from a shop on ebay callled babyprem. think they were 3 for £10

Boots do a range of clothes starting from 3lbs. dnt know if they are any good though :shrug: xxx

yeah I never got the chance to dress Ellie till she was around the 4lb mark and when she came she was just over 4lbs, I bought from mothercare and boots xx

I didn't buy anything either as the hospital said it could get lost in with their stuff so not to bother. I got a load of stuff from mothercare for when he came home weighing 3lbs 13, but none of it really fitted. I think his head weighed 2lbs and his body made up the rest he was quite out of proportion!
Have you had a look at mamas and papas? I was given some stuff from there that I don't think cost the earth and looks like it would fit better. He actually had outgrown those vests before he got chance to wear them.

Yeah i was just gunna say Boots, i noticed they had some really tiny stuff in the other day xx

All our little stuff was from Next and she was at least 4lb before we got to dress her. However I've never seen stuff as small as that in Next since.

We got stuff from Mothercare too but Tesco also do a small tiny baby range and a lot cheaper, we got quite a bit there, we didnt dress her until around 3.5 pounds or more maybe and she came home at 4lb 3oz and by then was in the up to 5lb clothes which we just rolled up.

Mama and papas do a petit, petit newborn which come up on the smaller side and fitted my LO who was about 3lb. That was the smallest I could find and they did pack of 7. X

Andrew was wearing clothes from 3lb onwards, but our NICU had lots of clothes in that size and we opted to use theirs until the week before he came home. (The choice was either all our own clothes or all theirs, a mix confused the nurses!)

I got sent some premmie clothes by a friend, and I bought a bundle from eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->