prenatal depression

It took me 5 years to recover from pnd now this :hissy::hissy:
this pregnancy has been nothing but a nightmare so far :cry::cry:

OMG I'm so sorry to hear this... are you getting help and support around you? x

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets better for you. Are you allowed to take any medication for it?

My oh has fallen out with me because i want to find out the sex, he didnt so i told him not to come to the scan if he doesnt want to know. Anyway its at the same time that we have to pick up lo so he can fetch him. He hasnt spoken to me for a week :cry::cry:
i have no one :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: I am sorry honey, I had it up until about 19 weeks and it was sooo bad so I know how you feel. All I wanted to do was cry and sleep and yell and just be alone and even when I was alone I was still angry and sad 99% of the time. Mine just went away though, I woke up one day and just felt happy and it was odd..now I am just a :witch: or so my boyfriend says haha.

I hope it gets better hon, if you ever need to vent let me know!:hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

That's really not helpful of your OH in a situation like this. Has your doctor diagnosed you with prenatal depression? and if so what support have they offered you? Please don't leave it untreated, you need help through this. Obviously we are here for you but you also need help professionally if you can get it - and perhaps a more supportive OH!! x x x x x

Oh sweetie, I really hope everythin works out for you x
Sendin u massive :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

That's really not helpful of your OH in a situation like this. Has your doctor diagnosed you with prenatal depression? and if so what support have they offered you? Please don't leave it untreated, you need help through this. Obviously we are here for you but you also need help professionally if you can get it - and perhaps a more supportive OH!! x x x x x

yeah i have been to docs, hes quite familiar with my depression (ive had it since i was 15). I said i didnt want meds cos of bubs, so hes signed me off work and school for a few weeks. I am going back to my mental health worker next week. I'm just so pissed off because this is going to look really bad on my school record, who the hell wants a constantly depressed doctor :hissy::hissy:

It's good to here you're getting help and can see your health worker, someone to sound off at... as well as us of course!

Dont you worry about your record, you can't help it and they can't discriminate against you for it either - your health and welbeing is of paramount importance right now! Everything else will turn out right as long as you and little one are OK!!

xxx

Oh babes :hugs: I have suffered with depression for 10 years now and know how hard it can be, I am always here if you wanna chat xxxxxx

Oh babes :hugs: I have suffered with depression for 10 years now and know how hard it can be, I am always here if you wanna chat xxxxxx

thanks leah, i feel like im dying inside i cant stop crying :cry::cry: :hugs:

Oh my darling, just dont ever feel like you have no one to talk to! i am always here for you and really wish i lived closer as i feel we have developed a great friendship. Take a break from here for a while and concentrate on you and your family, we will all be here when you are ready to come back :hugs:

thanks hun, im going to have a bath and see how i feel.
Stoopid hormones :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->