Prenatal massage: need opinions!

Geonrang

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am living in Mississauga. My wife is 5 months pregnant. She was complaining that she was feeling stressed and tensed and also she has headaches. She had frequent visits with her gynecologist. Her gynecologist suggested that doing a prenatal massage is a good step in prenatal care. She suggested doing massage therapy from any licensed clinic in Mississauga.

When we searched online, we came to know about this massage therapy clinic in Mississauga. But the fear is that is it really safe or not. Can a massage make you have a miscarriage? Had anyone tried their prenatal massage services? What were your experiences? Can you please share it? So that I can schedule an appointment with this clinic for my wife. Please help.

Thanks!

Hi there lovely! I've never had a prenatal massage (however many times it would have been so lovely)

It wont cause a miscarriage, just make sure you go with someone that specializes in massaging while pregnant, they usually have different types of beds to accommodate a growing bump and have different massage techniques suitable for a pregnant woman.

Hope she enjoys it :)

I have had a lot of prenatal massages through both my last pregnancy and my current one and have never suffered any negative effects at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->